And Tomsula. It was Tomsula who really wanted him
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Why Jeery why
He had promise
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
I don't know. There were reports he bit the poor girl but most of it is hush hush because it settled with a confidentiality agreement.

In regard to the Australian rape he was fingering her and he cut her privates either with a ring or a fingernail or something. There was a lot of blood and she had to go to hospital to have some sort of surgery.

Yikes, he probably took it too far and I assume the second time. I remember him being a great story since he escaped poverty in Australia. It's too bad, I really thought he had ability
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by Goatie:
I don't know. There were reports he bit the poor girl but most of it is hush hush because it settled with a confidentiality agreement.

In regard to the Australian rape he was fingering her and he cut her privates either with a ring or a fingernail or something. There was a lot of blood and she had to go to hospital to have some sort of surgery.

Yikes, he probably took it too far and I assume the second time. I remember him being a great story since he escaped poverty in Australia. It's too bad, I really thought he had ability

He fooled a lot of us. It was the rags to riches story we all want to see come true. But the Minto housing estate (like your projects) is a tough place to be raised. Gangs, drug deals, shootings, a ghetto. Looks like his mind never really left it and that is why he failed. The poor side of his character kept dragging him back to that place.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Well Jaryd Hayne learned his fate today.

He was jailed for a minimum of 3 years 8 months with a maximum term of 5 year 9 months. Following the handing down of Hayne's sentence today he was taken straight into custody and will be transported to the jail where he will be housed.

Hayne was still proclaiming his innocence while giving evidence at his sentence hearing today. He has stated he will appeal but appealing a jury verdict is difficult and must be based on a point of law and not just of fact.
Doesn't even belong in the Other Sports thread. Disgrace.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Bro 300 pages for this f**king guy?!

Originally posted by jrg:
Bro 300 pages for this f**king guy?!

I wonder if the new international pathway dude will come anywhere near that and the other 800 pages that were locked and deleted. It was troll heaven for many.

Is there a page for the infamous?
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Doesn't even belong in the Other Sports thread. Disgrace.

Is prison sex a sport?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-04-14/jarryd-hayne-taken-into-custody-assault-bail/102222490
Will be lucky to get out of this again.
Geez!
Share 49ersWebzone