There are 257 users in the forums

Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather in an MMA fight

Can Floyd read?
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I would love to watch this fight. If you gave Floyd a year to learn takedown and sumbission defense.. I think he's athletic, skilled, has the work ethic and boxing to to give Rousey problems. Would be a great fight. Wish we could see it. Not sure who would win.

Rousey has been pummeling weak ass chicks in a sport that only a few women participate in. She is overrated.

Didn't she say she could take out any man in her weight class? Do you really think she has a chance against TJ Dillashaw or John Dodson?

Armbars only work against foos who don't know how to defend it.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I would love to watch this fight. If you gave Floyd a year to learn takedown and sumbission defense.. I think he's athletic, skilled, has the work ethic and boxing to to give Rousey problems. Would be a great fight. Wish we could see it. Not sure who would win.

Picture her trying to bum rush Floyd like she did the brazilian woman. You really think it would work? I think at one point she was closing her eyes just swinging. Floyd's fought aggressive skilled men at 147. Id still watch lol.

I think she'd approach Floyd differently, but I agree. If she bum rushed Floyd like that all it would take is one straight from him to shut her lights out.
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Aug 7, 2015 at 10:23 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Rousey has been pummeling weak ass chicks in a sport that only a few women participate in. She is overrated.

Didn't she say she could take out any man in her weight class? Do you really think she has a chance against TJ Dillashaw or John Dodson?

Armbars only work against foos who don't know how to defend it.

Agree and disagree.

I disagree that she's overrated, but I agree that shes fought mediocre level of competition. She needs to man up and move to 140 and fight cyborg. Champ of 145 vs champ of 135, a fight at 140 is fair.

Ya it's annoying how she runs her mouth about how she can beat all these men she'll never fight. Dillashaw would annihilate her, as well as dodson, but they're pretty damn good lol. I think she stands a shot against the lower teir 135 men fighters
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Agree and disagree.

I disagree that she's overrated, but I agree that shes fought mediocre level of competition. She needs to man up and move to 140 and fight cyborg. Champ of 145 vs champ of 135, a fight at 140 is fair.

Ya it's annoying how she runs her mouth about how she can beat all these men she'll never fight. Dillashaw would annihilate her, as well as dodson, but they're pretty damn good lol. [b]I think she stands a shot against the lower teir 135 men fighters[/b]
men are 30% stronger then women

theres no way even a crappy ufc 135 fighter would lose to her

she cant throw punches, just because she knocked out a girl was a waitress 3 years ago doesnt mean she can fight
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
lol at anyone that really thinks a female would beat the best pound for pound male boxer IN THE WORLD, even in the octagon.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He's not gonna be doing much boxing when she's got him in an arm bar lol

She come's anywhere near him, he's landing punches to her face. Not to mention the lighter gloves in the UFC. So yeah, she would get rocked.

How's this even a thread? She's 130 lbs
Mayweather might only be 155 lbs but he's literally all muscle and no fat. He'd knock her ass out.

Rousey dominating a sport with zero competition too. Big deal, overrated.
[ Edited by IT21 on Aug 7, 2015 at 4:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Furlow:
How would Floyd stop an Olympian medalist in Judo from taking him to the ground? Whoever beat Rousey in the Olympics in 2008 would have a better chance of beating her in the octagon than Floyd.

If both met in a dark alley in their regular street clothes and had to fight to the death where anything goes (street rules) who would you put your money on?

My money is on money Mayweather.

Easy, Rousey. MMA is actual fighting. Boxing is extremely limited when in a street fight. And even more limited when in an octagon.

You are crazy -- you forget that Ronda is beating up chicks that the regular joe could wipe the floor with.

This statement reeks of sheer ignorance.

No, actually it's true lol.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
lol at anyone that really thinks a female would beat the best pound for pound male boxer IN THE WORLD, even in the octagon.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He's not gonna be doing much boxing when she's got him in an arm bar lol

She come's anywhere near him, he's landing punches to her face. Not to mention the lighter gloves in the UFC. So yeah, she would get rocked.

How's this even a thread? She's 130 lbs
Mayweather might only be 155 lbs but he's literally all muscle and no fat. He'd knock her ass out.

Rousey dominating a sport with zero competition too. Big deal, overrated.

lol When has Mayweather ever knocked anyone out. smfh

Again, the title says MMA fight and not boxing match. MMA fight Mayweather would get owned, Rousey isn't just some ordinary girl fighter.
Rhonda stated she would lose to trannies and will not fight them.

HOW

IN THEE FUVK

IS SHE GOING TO FIGHT AN ACTUAL UNDEFEATED OLYMPIC CHAMPION MALE?!!!

This mma homerism is insane.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Fitness babe

OH YA BRO? WHY YOU NO POST WOMAN THEN!?

Lol, kind of miss that dude.
i ain't one to gossip, but he's still around. . He just behaves himself now, which makes him no fun.

aren't there still "fitness babes" posted in the hottie thread? always makes me suspicious.

A feminist runs your sport,dawg.

Foh.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
In a no holds barred fight she'd destroy him. He could win but he'd be too afraid, would try to do his usual dancing but that wouldn't work for long in a real fight with no ref to break them up every time Floyd is in danger.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Rhonda stated she would lose to trannies and will not fight them.

HOW

IN THEE FUVK

IS SHE GOING TO FIGHT AN ACTUAL UNDEFEATED OLYMPIC CHAMPION MALE?!!!

This mma homerism is insane.

How is it homerism, the title says MMA fight, Mayweather knows dick about grappling and the ground game hence he would get owned. I'd love to roll with Mayweather, I'd bet 10 outta 10 times I'll tap his lame duck ass. He also knows dick about takedown defense, and even if he did, I'd pull guard and still own him. Rousey is a much better grappler than me and was also owning guys on the ground on the TUF show, that should say something right there.
He better knock her out before she gets to his legs. She will go straight to the ground. There it won't matter if he's male, female, or both. If it's a boxing match he would destroy her.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Aug 7, 2015 at 8:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone