There are 71 users in the forums

Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather in an MMA fight

Originally posted by Amir:
lol at anyone that really thinks a female would beat the best pound for pound male boxer IN THE WORLD, even in the octagon.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If she gets him down on the ground, she'd f**k his whole world up.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he'd f**k her up in 5 seconds.

there's no way. She's 50 times tougher than that puss puss Floyd
Stupid discussion. Why don't we call for a female boxer vs MMA champion boxing match. It's different sports.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
She'd likely win. It's a MMA fight. Put a MMA fighter in the boxing ring against Mayweather and they'll leave with some brain damage. They're different sports. As far as her strategy goes I'd imagine it would be like that Japanese fighter against Ali. All Mayweather can do is tell her stand up and fight.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Stupid discussion. Why don't we call for a female boxer vs MMA champion boxing match. It's different sports.

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Must be an old thread because I didn't even know I replied before. I don't hang out here too much in the offseason nowadays. My point is correct though. MMA fighters can't box at a high level. Boxers can't do MMA at all. It may be both fighting but it's 2 different sports and skill sets.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 2, 2014 at 12:11 PM ]
Rousey would beat Floyd everyday of the week,hands down,easily..

at reading...

Hop on pop...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
bump... just because rousey would whoop that a55
Ronda is a fooz for claiming she could beat up any male in her weight class.

TJ Dillashaw would rip her a new hole. John Dodson would knock her out of her panties with one punch.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
How would Floyd stop an Olympian medalist in Judo from taking him to the ground? Whoever beat Rousey in the Olympics in 2008 would have a better chance of beating her in the octagon than Floyd.

Originally posted by Furlow:
How would Floyd stop an Olympian medalist in Judo from taking him to the ground? Whoever beat Rousey in the Olympics in 2008 would have a better chance of beating her in the octagon than Floyd.

If both met in a dark alley in their regular street clothes and had to fight to the death where anything goes (street rules) who would you put your money on?

My money is on money Mayweather. Mayweather is physically stronger, quicker, and more powerful. In a fight to the death the male instinct of fight would raise his adrenaline to riduculous levels and Ronda would have no chance of being able to stop the male berserker fury and she would die a painful death.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Aug 6, 2015 at 1:58 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

If both met in a dark alley in their regular street clothes and had to fight to the death where anything goes (street rules) who would you put your money on?

My money is on money Mayweather.

Easy, Rousey. MMA is actual fighting. Boxing is extremely limited when in a street fight. And even more limited when in an octagon.

Easy, Rousey. MMA is actual fighting. Boxing is extremely limited when in a street fight. And even more limited when in an octagon.

You are crazy -- you forget that Ronda is beating up chicks that the regular joe could wipe the floor with.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

You are crazy -- you forget that Ronda is beating up chicks that the regular joe could wipe the floor with.

This statement reeks of sheer ignorance.
UFC and Rousey stay on Floyd's jock. Everyone does. No wonder he has so much damn money.

They'll never fight so who cares about hypotheticals. Hopefully Rousey fights Cyborg. That's the only test she'll have in her career. They won't let her fight a man in UFC.
Share 49ersWebzone