There are 163 users in the forums

Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather in an MMA fight

Originally posted by sacniner:
UFC and Rousey stay on Floyd's jock. Everyone does. No wonder he has so much damn money.

They'll never fight so who cares about hypotheticals. Hopefully Rousey fights Cyborg. That's the only test she'll have in her career. They won't let her fight a man in UFC.

Um if she fights Cyborg then she is literally fighting a man. Cyborg has taken soo many roids she looks like a man now.
And if that fight ever does happen.. My money is on Rousey. Cyborg would be toast once on the ground
who is cyborg? same weight?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
who is cyborg? same weight?

Cris Cyborg. I think she's a little heavier than Rhonda so she would have to shed some weight. And like wailers said, she's been busted for roids many times.

Fitness babe
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Marsh did you watch bloodsport? Monkey dude was funny as hell. Lots of funnies in that one.

Imo moneys footwork and lateral movement would make her dizzy. Throw in hand speed and I could see her getting embarressed.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Fitness babe

OH YA BRO? WHY YOU NO POST WOMAN THEN!?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Fitness babe

Lol, kind of miss that dude.
I would love to watch this fight. If you gave Floyd a year to learn takedown and sumbission defense.. I think he's athletic, skilled, has the work ethic and boxing to to give Rousey problems. Would be a great fight. Wish we could see it. Not sure who would win.
Rouseys record won't mean squat when they let trannies fight women down the road.

Lgbt rights.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I would love to watch this fight. If you gave Floyd a year to learn takedown and sumbission defense.. I think he's athletic, skilled, has the work ethic and boxing to to give Rousey problems. Would be a great fight. Wish we could see it. Not sure who would win.

Picture her trying to bum rush Floyd like she did the brazilian woman. You really think it would work? I think at one point she was closing her eyes just swinging. Floyd's fought aggressive skilled men at 147. Id still watch lol.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Aug 7, 2015 at 12:27 AM ]

• Jiks
Rousey gets Floyd to the ground it's over. If not Floyd out boxes her easily.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Aug 7, 2015 at 12:38 AM ]
You know Floyd will do something crazy like bite or headbutt her on the ground. That guy has done some dirty sht in the ring. When he fought Maidana ,Floyd would cover maidanas' mouth when he came in to stop his breathing and just flat out annoy the dude.

Then maidana bit him but the ref set the blame towards Marcos like he didn't see Floyd do anything .
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

Picture her trying to bum rush Floyd like she did the brazilian woman. You really think it would work? I think at one point she was closing her eyes just swinging. Floyd's fought aggressive skilled men at 147. Id still watch lol.

Kind of different if you ask me, you don't repeat your game plan to your next opponent. Rhonda is much smarter than to just try and brawl with someone like Mayweather, of course Rhonda would get smoked.

BUT, it would all come down to if Mayweather could defend a osoto geashi, osoto gari, single or double takedown and I'd have to say NO. Mayweather with no ground or grappling game vs. Rhonda would get smoked, then mostly likely arm-barred.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Rousey gets Floyd to the ground it's over. If not Floyd out boxes her easily.

lol

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Fitness babe

Lol, kind of miss that dude.
i ain't one to gossip, but he's still around. . He just behaves himself now, which makes him no fun.
Share 49ersWebzone