There are 124 users in the forums

Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather in an MMA fight

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Oh and its also weird MMA fans have a fetish for watching women that look like men punch each other in the face

do you even know what a fetish is? that statement made no f**king sense at all. just because you enjoy certain women athletics (i.e soccer, mma) doesn't make it a fetish...unless you consider anything that has to do with girls a fetish, then that is pretty sad.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Oh and its also weird MMA fans have a fetish for watching women that look like men punch each other in the face

do you even know what a fetish is? that statement made no f**king sense at all. just because you enjoy certain women athletics (i.e soccer, mma) doesn't make it a fetish...unless you consider anything that has to do with girls a fetish, then that is pretty sad.

looks like I touched a nerve, lol

You enjoy women athletics? That's embarassing. Must be one of the 12 WNBA season ticket holders
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

looks like I touched a nerve, lol

You enjoy women athletics? That's embarassing. Must be one of the 12 WNBA season ticket holders

ya, sorry im not a real man like you.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

Rhonda was going to touch gloves when this heathen sucker punched her.
Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Amir:
lol at anyone that really thinks a female would beat the best pound for pound male boxer IN THE WORLD, even in the octagon.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He's not gonna be doing much boxing when she's got him in an arm bar lol

She come's anywhere near him, he's landing punches to her face. Not to mention the lighter gloves in the UFC. So yeah, she would get rocked.

How's this even a thread? She's 130 lbs
Mayweather might only be 155 lbs but he's literally all muscle and no fat. He'd knock her ass out.

Rousey dominating a sport with zero competition too. Big deal, overrated.

Me and da brown homie Amir knew what was up
Fun thread
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
She is finished.
What a scam that was

that dude with no guard whatsoever, 0 boxing skills and a glass jaw lasting rounds with Laila Ali?? glad that circus freak is finished
lol from phenomenon to retirement in 2 fights.
Share 49erswebzone