There are 111 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I had been driving with the the surgeons' approval and there were no problems until this episode. Needless to say I no longer drive at his time.

Good to hear. I don't think anyone is trying to rag on you. I think we all are truly concerned.
This guy really has a lot of odd incidents off the golf course.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy really has a lot of odd incidents off the golf course.

Poon hound with drug problems. Not exactly hard to find issues.
Odd timing with this announcement but good news.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

2K as well
One time in college i popped a 40mg TR Adderall before an accounting final to start studying at like 10am and wanted to hop on tiger woods PGA tour 09' for just little bit you know for it to 'kick in' before heading to library, and I ended up playing TW for like 10 hours straight it was incredible I was locked in draining putts from like 30 feet the birds were chirping thought I was there. When you never ever take that stuff it really slaps hard
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Mar 17, 2021 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
One time in college i popped a 40mg TR Adderall before an accounting final to start studying at like 10am and wanted to hop on tiger woods PGA tour 09' for just little bit you know for it to 'kick in' before heading to library, and I ended up playing TW for like 10 hours straight it was incredible I was locked in draining putts from like 30 feet the birds were chirping thought I was there. When you never ever take that stuff it really slaps hard

Admit it - UR on it again right now.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Admit it - UR on it again right now.

I wish. How that stuff is legal and floating around college campuses is beyond me
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Good to see him smiling and walking around with crutches. Hope he's back playing Golf next year.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

If it doesn't play like this I don't want it

[ Edited by MoeJontana84 on Jun 28, 2021 at 5:49 PM ]

I'm guessing you didn't do very well on the final?
Share 49ersWebzone