There are 196 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Dude's lucky to be alive, although I don't really care if he's ok or not.

Wtf dude?
Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Dude's lucky to be alive, although I don't really care if he's ok or not.

Kelly Tilghman, that you?
Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Dude's lucky to be alive, although I don't really care if he's ok or not.

Tiger stole your girl, beat you in a game, robbed you?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Dude's lucky to be alive, although I don't really care if he's ok or not.

Wtf then why even post on here

Because there are always idiots ready to post crap

Seriously! Anyone who is in an accident - whether you care or don't care for them - or even if you don't know who they are or you don't like them - you hope they're ok. Dude has 2 small kids - if you hate the guy - at least think of the kids who absolutely love him.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Dude's lucky to be alive, although I don't really care if he's ok or not.

Wtf then why even post on here

Because there are always idiots ready to post crap

Seriously! Anyone who is in an accident - whether you care or don't care for them - or even if you don't know who they are or you don't like them - you hope they're ok. Dude has 2 small kids - if you hate the guy - at least think of the kids who absolutely love him.

Yep. I think of how cool it was to see Tiger playing with his son Charlie and how much fun he had. Just thank God he is alive and can still enjoy his kids and probably still have some role in the golf world.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yep. I think of how cool it was to see Tiger playing with his son Charlie and how much fun he had. Just thank God he is alive and can still enjoy his kids and probably still have some role in the golf world.

That was one of the coolest moments of the last 12 months - which have been absolutely brutal. Hope to see them both on the course again.
Was never a fan of tiger. Not a race thing, just always thought he came across as arrogant. I could be wrong, never met the man.

With that. I'd never wish this on my worst enemy. Hope he gets through this and can spend some time at the links with his kids.

Hope it was just an accident and he wasn't screwed up on anything.

Good luck tiger.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Dude's lucky to be alive, although I don't really care if he's ok or not.

Wtf then why even post on here

Because there are always idiots ready to post crap

Seriously! Anyone who is in an accident - whether you care or don't care for them - or even if you don't know who they are or you don't like them - you hope they're ok. Dude has 2 small kids - if you hate the guy - at least think of the kids who absolutely love him.


I'm waiting to see if we get a response from him, prob not.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Was never a fan of tiger. Not a race thing, just always thought he came across as arrogant. I could be wrong, never met the man.

With that. I'd never wish this on my worst enemy. Hope he gets through this and can spend some time at the links with his kids.

Hope it was just an accident and he wasn't screwed up on anything.

Good luck tiger.
From reports its sounds like he was late for a scheduled photo shoot at Riviera Golf course. He was supposed to meet Drew Brees and Justin Herbert. Probably just driving too damn fast and on the phone. But who knows.

I think Tiger's personality has really changed over the past few years. His fellow golfers really seen to love the guy now.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Was never a fan of tiger. Not a race thing, just always thought he came across as arrogant. I could be wrong, never met the man.

With that. I'd never wish this on my worst enemy. Hope he gets through this and can spend some time at the links with his kids.

Hope it was just an accident and he wasn't screwed up on anything.

Good luck tiger.
From reports its sounds like he was late for a scheduled photo shoot at Riviera Golf course. He was supposed to meet Drew Brees and Justin Herbert. Probably just driving too damn fast and on the phone. But who knows.

I think Tiger's personality has really changed over the past few years. His fellow golfers really seen to love the guy now.

I drive on that same route, you are going down hill and there are a bunch of bends in the road. I have hit 70 without touching the gas for a minute. One glance at your phone and yikes.

Not a golf fan but I hope he's ok and it was just an accident vs him being on pain meds like a lot of the internet is suggesting.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
From reports its sounds like he was late for a scheduled photo shoot at Riviera Golf course. He was supposed to meet Drew Brees and Justin Herbert. Probably just driving too damn fast and on the phone. But who knows.

I think Tiger's personality has really changed over the past few years. His fellow golfers really seen to love the guy now.

This. He was humbled. Hope he pulls through.
Anytime someone says "it's not about race" eek
Originally posted by OliverKlozoff:
Anytime someone says "it's not about race" eek

Because if we don't, it comes up. Welcome to the zone.

If you know me, and I sure as hell don't know you, you would know my lady friend is has much darker skin than I do.

I don't like the guy. Maybe he is different than the woods I saw 20 years ago giving interviews. Maybe he has changed, and isn't cheating on his wife.

Like I said. I don't know him.

Just wish him the best. No one, no matter what should go through that sort of pain. His life as a golfer is likely over. I wish him the best, hope he raises his kids well and enjoys life as best he can.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,993
Originally posted by TyCore:
Nice wreckage.

Dude's lucky to be alive, although I don't really care if he's ok or not.

not cool. Seriously you want that bad karma?? I wouldn't
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,993
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Because if we don't, it comes up. Welcome to the zone.

If you know me, and I sure as hell don't know you, you would know my lady friend is has much darker skin than I do.

I don't like the guy. Maybe he is different than the woods I saw 20 years ago giving interviews. Maybe he has changed, and isn't cheating on his wife.

Like I said. I don't know him.

Just wish him the best. No one, no matter what should go through that sort of pain. His life as a golfer is likely over. I wish him the best, hope he raises his kids well and enjoys life as best he can.
Good response. The poster hopefully was making a bad joke. I did the same on a different subject and regretted it big time.

We don't know each other or people we follow in life. Hope Woods is okay as I would hope each one of you or your friends/family is in a bad situation
Share 49ersWebzone