There are 135 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
From reports its sounds like he was late for a scheduled photo shoot at Riviera Golf course. He was supposed to meet Drew Brees and Justin Herbert. Probably just driving too damn fast and on the phone. But who knows.

I think Tiger's personality has really changed over the past few years. His fellow golfers really seen to love the guy now.

This. He was humbled. Hope he pulls through.

Also - I think ppl don't give enough thought to the fact that he was basically a child prodigy. It's tough to stay humble and down to earth when you're seen as a future of the sport at such a young age. To me - 99% ppl in his situation won't amount to anything close to what was expected. They'd not survive under the pressure of expectations - and they'd still be giant a*****es.

I'm not a golf fan but I appreciate and admire greatness when I see it. Not just greatness in golf - but ability to handle such massive expectations from such young age and then go out and over-achieve them while everyone is looking at you.

That's one mentally strong dude. That's why if there is 10% chance of him ever returning and playing professional golf - I'd bet money on him to make it happen.
So his right leg was all kinds of ugly but they stabilized it for now. Hope he pulls through, but I can't imagine what his son and daughter are going through right now.
I was speaking on behalf of him coming back and playing golf.

I'm not hoping the dude dies from his leg injury.
No indications of impairment and no blood drawn to test at the hospital.
Originally posted by TyCore:
I was speaking on behalf of him coming back and playing golf.

I'm not hoping the dude dies from his leg injury.

Lolwut. You said hes lucky to be alive, but you dont care if he's okay.

Wow.
He is half Asian
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Was never a fan of tiger. Not a race thing, just always thought he came across as arrogant. I could be wrong, never met the man.

With that. I'd never wish this on my worst enemy. Hope he gets through this and can spend some time at the links with his kids.

Hope it was just an accident and he wasn't screwed up on anything.

Good luck tiger.

whats the most youd wish on your worst enemy?
Tiger acting like everything is fine after that kind of accident is the first indication
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He is half Asian

Yes he is. What does that have to do with anything?

He is half Asian

He is probably a good driver
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
He is half Asian

He is probably a good driver

Didnt he have some kinda inciddent a while back too? An all he did or said was "here is my DL INFO ,INSURANSE INFO" I WILL BE ON MY WAY...
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Was never a fan of tiger. Not a race thing, just always thought he came across as arrogant. I could be wrong, never met the man.

With that. I'd never wish this on my worst enemy. Hope he gets through this and can spend some time at the links with his kids.

Hope it was just an accident and he wasn't screwed up on anything.

Good luck tiger.

whats the most youd wish on your worst enemy?

Bringing back Dennis Erickson as 49ers HC.
As someone who has gone through 4 spinal surgeries there is no mention about his back after the accident. Prior statements by his doctors about Microdiscectomy procedures are word for word same as mine. I can't turn over in bed without difficulty. such an impact must have affected the spine. Here's hoping Tiger has a full recovery.
Share 49ersWebzone