LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

• FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
As someone who has gone through 4 spinal surgeries there is no mention about his back after the accident. Prior statements by his doctors about Microdiscectomy procedures are word for word same as mine. I can't turn over in bed without difficulty. such an impact must have affected the spine. Here's hoping Tiger has a full recovery.

You won't truly know until he starts moving upright
This was awesome to see:

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Feb 28, 2021 at 5:33 PM ]
Today we all were reminded that absolutely no one rocks a red turtleneck shirt like TIGRE
As someone who has gone through 4 spinal surgeries there is no mention about his back after the accident. Prior statements by his doctors about Microdiscectomy procedures are word for word same as mine. I can't turn over in bed without difficulty. such an impact must have affected the spine. Here's hoping Tiger has a full recovery.

I bow down to you sir, as I am the veteran of just one such surgery.

Some of my golf fanatic friends are suggesting that Tiger's accident was, in fact, a suicide attempt. Can't argue with that if the pain had returned. I can't imagine having to go through the kind of surgeries that Tiger has had for back issues, nor the surgical issues you have faced
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I bow down to you sir, as I am the veteran of just one such surgery.

Some of my golf fanatic friends are suggesting that Tiger's accident was, in fact, a suicide attempt. Can't argue with that if the pain had returned. I can't imagine having to go through the kind of surgeries that Tiger has had for back issues, nor the surgical issues you have faced

Or he fell asleep at the wheel
Not sure if you guys saw the interview with the guy that lives by right where it happened, but he was saying it's pretty dangerous right where it happened. Before the details came out, he was being interviewed and said he knew exactly what happened by where it happened. It's very steep right there and there's a bend or something. He said he's seen it happen before.

So I can't really jump on board with a suicide attempt. Seems like it's a dangerous stretch of road and it got the best of Tiger that morning.
Lol suicide attempt. I mean gfto with that
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Lol suicide attempt. I mean gfto with that

Exactly. Just absurd.
As someone with multiple back surgeries one fact is not mentioned. The nerves are cut and take one year to regenerate. Man people with spinal surgeries experience dropped foot. I was driving in a parking lot last week and couldn't take my foot off the accelerator, luckily it was early and there were no cars or people. This is not the exception with spinal surgeries but the norm.
As someone with multiple back surgeries one fact is not mentioned. The nerves are cut and take one year to regenerate. Man people with spinal surgeries experience dropped foot. I was driving in a parking lot last week and couldn't take my foot off the accelerator, luckily it was early and there were no cars or people. This is not the exception with spinal surgeries but the norm.

You shouldn't be driving if this is the case.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This. You could not only hurt yourself - you can kill someone else.

Yet Tiger was able to come back from spinal surgeries, win the Masters, and get back to a top 10 player in the world. He will have a tough recovery but I wouldnt bet against him coming back and playing again. He is a world class athlete and has already overcome so much. You simply cannot compare him to an average person.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I agree. Rish stop driving! You are a danger to others obviously if this is the case. As for Tiger, no one has ever said that he had this issue and I doubt he would have been driving if that was the case. Not like he cant afford a driver. But its all speculation and we just do not know what caused his accident
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I agree. Rish stop driving! You are a danger to others obviously if this is the case. As for Tiger, no one has ever said that he had this issue and I doubt he would have been driving if that was the case. Not like he cant afford a driver. But its all speculation and we just do not know what caused his accident

I had been driving with the the surgeons' approval and there were no problems until this episode. Needless to say I no longer drive at his time.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I had been driving with the the surgeons' approval and there were no problems until this episode. Needless to say I no longer drive at his time.
Thats good. Hope you get better!
Share 49ersWebzone