LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL**2009 NASCAR Season

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
HOLY s**t BRAD KESELOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOCKER OF THE DECADE!!!!

Holy s**t! Carl tried to block, but BK wasnt going to go below the double yellow. Boy Carl went for a ride.

Seriously, that was some scary s**t especially seeing a couple pieces of debris go into the crowd. The Ricky Bobby moment was pretty sweet though.

yea t hat was on both counts. im glad he won though. i didn't want to see Regan Smith part 2
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
HOLY s**t BRAD KESELOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOCKER OF THE DECADE!!!!

Holy s**t! Carl tried to block, but BK wasnt going to go below the double yellow. Boy Carl went for a ride.

Seriously, that was some scary s**t especially seeing a couple pieces of debris go into the crowd. The Ricky Bobby moment was pretty sweet though.

yea t hat was on both counts. im glad he won though. i didn't want to see Regan Smith part 2

One of the better Talledega races in awhile. For some reason the two-car draft seems to work wonders here. Keselowski literally bolted Carl to the front from 10th place in only 2 laps.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Apr 27, 2009 at 3:00 PM ]
If anyone is still curious, Carl Edwards spoke to Larry King about the wreck.
sorry about not posting in here in a while. I actually missed tala for my sons baseball practice. I was pissed when I saw the result and all the wrecks. I really thought Carl running accross the line will bring him more fans. classic NASCAR moment.

And Dale Jr getting pissed was nice to see. I love when drivers get mad and even.
Go Jeff Gordon!
You should have 6 championships but the dumb chase format rewards the driver who does the best over ten races instead of the best driver ALL YEAR LONG!

Oh well.....
Originally posted by CashusClay123:
Go Jeff Gordon!
You should have 6 championships but the dumb chase format rewards the driver who does the best over ten races instead of the best driver ALL YEAR LONG!

Oh well.....

I hear ya man its been painful seeing how Jeff should only be one championship behind Richard and Dale and instead being stuck with 4 but I guess they had to make it a bit more interesting to watch.

Great job by Mark tonight though and the rest of the Hendrick/Steward-Hass guys. 6 out of the top 7 is pretty impressive especially with Brad bringing the #25 to a 7th place finish.

[ Edited by NinerFanMT on May 9, 2009 at 10:02 PM ]
How long does Hendrick need to wait before he boots Tony Eury Jr? Losing a tire from the pit during the 10th caution that put Junior back in the pack....no excuse. That 88 car looks worse and worse coming off the truck every race.
How long does Hendrick need to wait before he boots Tony Eury Jr? Losing a tire from the pit during the 10th caution that put Junior back in the pack....no excuse. That 88 car looks worse and worse coming off the truck every race.

I agree. it's time to give him the boot! it's pathetic that every Hendrick car (including Stewart-Haas) is running in the top 10 except for JR. Even Brad Keselowski had a better run.

But It's good to Mark Martin successful again! i can honestly see the championship being battled out between all of the Hendrick cars!
  • Rochi516
  • Info N/A
NASCAR needs more minorities.
Originally posted by Rochi516:

Find some minorities that wanna drive then. People make it sound like its NASCAR's fault but quite frankly there aren't many minoriites that wanna drive instead of playing ball of some kind.

Find some minorities that wanna drive then. People make it sound like its NASCAR's fault but quite frankly there aren't many minoriites that wanna drive instead of playing ball of some kind.

There's Marc Davis but idk if he'll make it to the big show. If i had the opportunity when i was younger i would've tried to make in Nascar but i never had the opportunity.

DUDE! Nascar is mainly a redneck sport.

Do you see rednecks playing basketball?

Don't bring race into it.

You just did.

You just did.

Great to see Reutimann win today although I wish they coulda got the whole race in it sounded like Jeff's car was finally coming to him. Cool to see Mike Bliss win on Saturday as well.
Share 49ersWebzone