LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL**2009 NASCAR Season

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Busch believes Stewart "dumped" him at Daytona

This guy is dumber then I thought if he believes Stewart wrecked him. Kyle is the one who tried to block and he wrecked himself I wonder if he'll ever grow up. I doubt it.

Personally, I dont think so. I saw the replays and this was very similar to what Carl tried to do to Keselowski back at Talledega. At least Carl was man enough to say he caused the wreck.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

This guy is dumber then I thought if he believes Stewart wrecked him. Kyle is the one who tried to block and he wrecked himself I wonder if he'll ever grow up. I doubt it.

Personally, I dont think so. I saw the replays and this was very similar to what Carl tried to do to Keselowski back at Talledega. At least Carl was man enough to say he caused the wreck.

Seriously I dont see how he could blame Tony for that. Tony held his line and everything so Busch just needs to get his eyes checked or something.

Seriously I dont see how he could blame Tony for that. Tony held his line and everything so Busch just needs to get his eyes checked or something.

Typical Busch. When s**t doesnt go his way, it's everyone else's (but his) fault.

Typical Busch. When s**t doesnt go his way, it's everyone else's (but his) fault.

This. Hendrick let him go for a reason. that's all i gotta say
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

Would not surprise me if Busch retaliates Saturday night in Chicagoland.

Would not surprise me if Busch retaliates Saturday night in Chicagoland.

agreed. although it was his fault. At least Tony was sincere about not wanting to wreck him to win the race.
Originally posted by NinerAce:
I think Carl takes Jimmied this time and wins the title. I want Jeff to get his fifth, but I am not feeling it right now. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Other predictions: Montoya makes the chase, Junior misses the chase. Logano struggles to stay in the top 35, Almendinger and Ragan will surprise.

At this point it looks like I hit the nail in the head with the Junior and Montoya predictions. Montoya still needs to be consistend though. The other predictions... not so much.
Man, Montoya had this race in his pocket and blew it!!

Looks like Indy is now fighting Pocono as the most boring race in the schedule. This was brutal to watch. Rickey henderson's speech was a lot better than anything this race offered.
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Man, Montoya had this race in his pocket and blew it!!

Looks like Indy is now fighting Pocono as the most boring race in the schedule. This was brutal to watch. Rickey henderson's speech was a lot better than anything this race offered.

This new car makes races booooooooooorrriiiiiiinnng to watch.
I think I watched maybe 10 minutes of the race today. Indy and Pocono are just lame as hell especially with the COT.

Wow what an awesome race to watch. They gotta get the Cup guys to Montreal these roadcourse races are more entertaining then the short track races anymore.
Wow what an awesome race to watch. They gotta get the Cup guys to Montreal these roadcourse races are more entertaining then the short track races anymore.

Gotta feel bad for Ambrose. Had it all wrapped up until the final turn.

I did last year but not this time. I like him as a driver but he just choked under the pressure from Edwards and it costed him. Just something he'll have to learn from.

I did last year but not this time. I like him as a driver but he just choked under the pressure from Edwards and it costed him. Just something he'll have to learn from.

agreed. But you have to agree he is doing well pretty well in the Sprint Cup Series too!

agreed. But you have to agree he is doing well pretty well in the Sprint Cup Series too!

Yeah I've been really impressed with that team I didn't think they'd be doing as well as they have. Besides he doens't have to feel too bad Jeff G. did it last year at Watkins Glen with two laps to go with Stewart right behind him so it happens to the best of them as well.
Share 49ersWebzone