There are 243 users in the forums

Flexing to prime time games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This was also confirmed for prime time.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
So, within the last 10 minutes the Niners have added two primetime games.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
THERE YA GO

smh
Wow

We proved we can put on a good show, that's a total +, either that, or people just love seeing us lose on primetime cause they're monsters.
Originally posted by Antix:
THERE YA GO

smh

Why you don't like that?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

We proved we can put on a good show, that's a total +, either that, or people just love seeing us lose on primetime cause they're monsters.

Niners are a national draw when they're winning.
4 out of our 8 homes end up being on primetime. That's awesome
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
THERE YA GO

smh

Why you don't like that?

I just dont like waiting all day to see the game. Makes me anxious and if we lose I cant sleep good. A nice 4:25 kick off is a lot less stressful.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
THERE YA GO

smh

Why you don't like that?

I just dont like waiting all day to see the game. Makes me anxious and if we lose I cant sleep good. A nice 4:25 kick off is a lot less stressful.

The way I see it is it gives me more time to drink

The best part of being flexed to SNF is that the Seahawks have been flexed out and now have to play a 10am game @ Philly
Oh great. Time for Goodell and the referees to screw the Niners, because they love those Packers so much.

I hear you. I have the same problem. Never liked them when I went to the games because it made for such a long day that I was burned out before halftime. At least for the Packers game we'll get Al and Chris instead of Booger and Joe Tesatore. I don't like any of them but at least Al is tolerable and professional. Tesatore and Booger are the worst Monday night crew yet. That's saying something when you consider some of the duds they've had.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Nov 12, 2019 at 3:39 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I hear you. I have the same problem. Never liked them when I went to the games because it made for such a long day that I was burned out before halftime. At least for the Packers game we'll get Al and Chris instead of Booger and Joe Tesatore. I don't like any of them but at least Al is tolerable and professional. Tesatore and Booger are the worst Monday night crew yet. That's saying something when you consider some of the duds they've had.

I'ma stay positive. At least a Sunday night game gives us an extra 3.5 hours to get healthy.
ugh...collinsworth

there should be a drinking game for:

- mentions his bengals losses to the niners in the super bowls
- shameless blowing of aaron rodgers
- "here's a guy..."

any more???
Share 49ersWebzone