LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Flexing to prime time games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
how are the Niners and Saints going to beat the Giants and Eagles?

NFC East > NFL cuz media bias
I dont want em flexed because I want to see the onslaught happen earlier in the day.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I dont want em flexed because I want to see the onslaught happen earlier in the day.

Team is staying on the east coast again between the Ravens & Saints games...heard it's gonna be in Florida—my vote goes for a stay in Miami, to scout "hotels" for a February stay...
Honestly, I cant see us being flexed once if we are competing with NE/Dallas, Houston/NE, and KC/NE. Zero percent chance of any of these.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Honestly, I cant see us being flexed once if we are competing with NE/Dallas, Houston/NE, and KC/NE. Zero percent chance of any of these.

When we play the packers it's Seahawks/eagles and when we play the saints it's Seahawks/rams. Hopefully one of these gets flexed out.
[ Edited by braap49er on Oct 29, 2019 at 10:18 PM ]
does it really matter if we get flexed? like really...
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Guessing our game against the Saints will be flexed.
So I guess Nov 10 is latest we'll know if they flex packers Niners...
I'm torn about these games. Love seeing the team kill
It on the national stage of course. But all my friends come over every Sunday for football and I'm the only Niners fan, I love talking smack and when the Niners aren't on tv it's kinda a bummer
Im going to Saints/49ers... I hope it gets flexed!

• Antix
  • Veteran
Hope Packers gets flexed and NO stays on FOX. I prefer our primetime games to be at home.
Originally posted by Antix:
Hope Packers gets flexed and NO stays on FOX. I prefer our primetime games to be at home.

I'd rather lose a 10am kickoff on the road for our players
The schedule on the homepage is now saying our game against the Rams is TBA. That mean it's getting flexed? Maybe even to Saturday?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
does it really matter if we get flexed? like really...

Yes it does.especially if they decided to flex the Ravens game and don't have to play a 10am game against a strong opponent
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Nov 6, 2019 at 11:29 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Fox will want to keep NE/Dal for America's game of the week
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Nov 6, 2019 at 11:28 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone