Originally posted by 9moon:McK was a waste from the get go.. dumb signing IMO..
He hasn't even played a regular season game for us yet and somehow you came to that conclusion?
There are 799 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:McK was a waste from the get go.. dumb signing IMO..
Originally posted by 9moon:because I didn't think he was ALL THAT when he was w/the Vikings...
That's why..
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by Tombo:
I don't get why we have so many similar running backs, but no bruiser at the goal line
Yes we do, his name is Jalen Hurd.
Originally posted by mod:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by Tombo:
I don't get why we have so many similar running backs, but no bruiser at the goal line
Yes we do, his name is Jalen Hurd.
He's too tall and skinny
Originally posted by Rascal:
The kid looks pretty fast and can play receiver and I don't mean just bubble screen type stuff, the dude can take the top off defenses to go deep.
Originally posted by mod:Originally posted by DynastyPart2:Originally posted by Tombo:I don't get why we have so many similar running backs, but no bruiser at the goal line
Yes we do, his name is Jalen Hurd.
He's too tall and skinny
Originally posted by Rascal:The kid looks pretty fast and can play receiver and I don't mean just bubble screen type stuff, the dude can take the top off defenses to go deep.
Originally posted by 9moon:because I didn't think he was ALL THAT when he was w/the Vikings...
That's why..
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:Thanks for sharing. This kid could push for a spot on the PS or maybe even start on ST as kick returner/gunner. Can't wait to see him in pre-season
Originally posted by 9moon:McK was a waste from the get go.. dumb signing IMO..
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Pretty much. Not a bad guy to put on the PS if he's not picked up elsewhere. Same with Jeff Wilson who I think might get snatched up. Depends on if teams are too scared about the fumbles.
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Originally posted by 9moon:
McK was a waste from the get go.. dumb signing IMO..
You can predict injuries now, nice!