There are 199 users in the forums

Jimmy G vs CJB

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
19 game between the two qbs and you have 18 interceptions and 7 fumbles...very disturbing 🙄
is this thread for real?
  • Kense
  • Veteran
All of you who think Jimmy is so great are in for an awakening. He is grossly overpaid and when the league gets used to him it's going to be a disaster. At best he'll be a Matt Stafford.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
If you dont see the difference between the two then you must be watching the game on the radio. Cj Beathard has no business starting in the NFL

Thank you Val
Originally posted by Kense:
All of you who think Jimmy is so great are in for an awakening. He is grossly overpaid and when the league gets used to him it's going to be a disaster. At best he'll be a Matt Stafford.

Whatever you say I will just go with pretty much every single person on the planet except for you. You're alone on this one. I guess you will be in for a rude awakening when we start making the playoffs and he is a great quarterback for the next 10 years. Enjoy that

Matt Stafford? Ok So does that mean we actually have a great supporting cast like Tate or Golliday or Marvin Jones Junior? Cool that will be awesome
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 10, 2018 at 9:42 AM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I knew this was gonna happen eventually
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
is this thread for real?

Samething i was thinking
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Whatever you say I will just go with pretty much every single person on the planet except for you. You're alone on this one. I guess you will be in for a rude awakening when we start making the playoffs and he is a great quarterback for the next 10 years. Enjoy that

Matt Stafford? Ok So does that mean we actually have a great supporting cast like Tate or Golliday or Marvin Jones Junior? Cool that will be awesome

Nice delusions you have. SMH.

No. What he has is a different opinion from yours. And he is entitled.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

I never said he wasn't entitled to his opinion. There is more evidence he will be average than he will be a great 10 year QB that constantly makes the play offs. His numbers aren't that much better than Beathard

I never said he wasn't entitled to his opinion. There is more evidence he will be average than he will be a great 10 year QB that constantly makes the play offs. His numbers aren't that much better than Beathard

Calling someone delusional is not particularly nice. And it depends on what numbers you are selecting. The most important qb number is the win/loss total. Check that out.

If you say so. Just out of curiosity do you study any Film or watch the games? Garoppolo is a great player he just needs a little help just like everyone else. Even Aaron Rodgers struggles with players around him being injured so I don't know what you're talking about.

Green Bay has such a bad defense and Aaron Rodgers elevates them. I see the same situation with us always in the playoff hunt given that he is healthy except our defense is better than Green Bay so I think we have a chance for the foreseeable future don't you?

Maybe you should ease off with the delusional talk because objectively I would say one of us is being a little more then the other but that's OK. Time will tell and hopefully you are wrong which I know you are already. Garoppolo is a winner just look at the numbers Matt Stafford is not and he does cost his team plenty of games unlike Garoppolo it's all about the wins and right now we would be three wins and two losses with him and in the playoff hunt. Do you at least agree with that?
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 10, 2018 at 11:00 AM ]
Calling someone delusional is not particularly nice. And it depends on what numbers you are selecting. The most important qb number is the win/loss total. Check that out.

Thanks English I agree wins are the most important and I know once Garoppolo comes back we are going to win a lot of games. With a likely top five draft pick I think we will finally get a great pass rusher this year in the draft. Bosa or burns come to mind

Thanks English I agree wins are the most important and I know once Garoppolo comes back we are going to win a lot of games. With a likely top five draft pick I think we will finally get a great pass rusher this year in the draft. Bosa or burns come to mind

Looks good to me!

I do have a fear that Jimmy will be that caliber. He and Stafford both have issues. We could be 0-5 if Jimmy's scary bad interception wasn't called back on penalty.
Share 49erswebzone