There are 195 users in the forums

Jimmy G vs CJB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I don't really think our record would be much different with Jimmy if all the injuries had still happened. Hard to get any thing going when you are reshuffling units every week. Pass blocking breaks down and pass defense disappears. Jimmy might have fewer turnovers since his pocket awareness is better but other than that I don't think much would change.

Wins over Arizona, San Diego, and Green Bay with Jimmy

This. A million times this.

And i was at the game Sunday. The Rams were gifted so many points in the first half it was over.

Also, our WRs had 4 receptions Sunday, with only 10 targets. Sorry, no, that's Alex Smith level b******t right there. Force feed the tight end and RB until the game ends in a loss.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
you know what's not close about their stats though? and that CJ is also better at?

2018:
CJ Beathard: 7 INT's / 5 fumbles, 3 lost = 10 turnovers total
Jimmy Garoppolo: 3 INT's / 4 fumbles, 0 lost = 3 turnovers total

and that's why this thread is a joke and any case made against JG that Beathard is better in any way is invalid.

thanks

Seriously he as well as some others kind of wint stop with this? Lock this thread up
I don't really think our record would be much different with Jimmy if all the injuries had still happened. Hard to get any thing going when you are reshuffling units every week. Pass blocking breaks down and pass defense disappears. Jimmy might have fewer turnovers since his pocket awareness is better but other than that I don't think much would change.

Aaaaaaaa. Yes it would, we have three more wins without question with Jimmy
I know we would've had a small chance against the Rams with Jimmy Garoppolo because their defense has been pretty bad the last few games and their offense particularly their quarterback has not done well. but that's a loss let's say with him.

So 4-3 at worst and we have five easy games coming up. Remember all of us said at the break if we were five and three or four and four we would be in line for a wild card? Well that's our one injury and we would've been in that position. It sucks because all of us would be enjoying football this year if we were four wins and three losses right now. Looking forward to kicking the crap out of the next five teams that are sorrier than we are. Dammit this sucks.

Offer the Cardinals a second rounder for Patrick Peterson. If we had him and Sherman next year with Jimmy Garoppolo even without a pass rush we would be in good shape. I know we are going to get a pass rush in free agency and the draft so I say go for it I know the Cardinals will never trade him to us so it's a pipe dream
Originally posted by elguapo:

Aaaaaaaa. Yes it would, we have three more wins without question with Jimmy

Jimmy was improving every week. CJ actually has spent more time in the system than Jimmy so what's the problem apart from the obvious?
Share 49ersWebzone