LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Who are you more mad at:

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who are you more mad at:

And please tell me none of you all actually bought Armstead or Thomas jerseys, right?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
And please tell me none of you all actually bought Armstead or Thomas jerseys, right?

I am not mad at the players. Drafting three players who play the same position with the first pick in three straight drafts is dumb.
Armstead is getting pressures on PFF. Even Solomon Thomas can't do that.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im more mad at shannylynch for assembling this crappy roster. All the draft picks and salary cap room and this is the best they can do. Embarrassing
I'm angry with Shanalynch offseason moves, this team is garbage. And no, McKinnon wouldn't have made a difference. He's a 3rd down back. Meanwhile, there's no number 1 wide receiver that can get open, so out of frustration Jimmy G trys to make plays himself and tears his ACL.
Were is the option for more mad at this stupid thread?
Im more mad at CJ Beathard being s**tty and actually looking worse than last year. He made no progress at all
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
lynch and kyle get the blame for over valuing this roster. ignoring areas of need that were there last year prior to free agency and the draft. and for keeping players who are hurt and under achieve for us. and then run around saying stupid crap like you do not take the job of marsh and aa. and of course not holding anyone accountable for the poor tackling and crap defense we have out there.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Were is the option for more mad at this stupid thread?

you got a all positive rosy posy thread so you can have this thread in my opinion
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im more mad at CJ Beathard being s**tty and actually looking worse than last year. He made no progress at all
well kyle moved up to get him. did he think cj was the future? if so he was dumb. if not. then he traded up , when we had a s**t roster and areas of need. to get a career back up. dumb

Originally posted by cciowa:
lynch and kyle get the blame for over valuing this roster. ignoring areas of need that were there last year prior to free agency and the draft. and for keeping players who are hurt and under achieve for us. and then run around saying stupid crap like you do not take the job of marsh and aa. and of course not holding anyone accountable for the poor tackling and crap defense we have out there.
THIS times 10.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
I'm angry with Shanalynch offseason moves, this team is garbage. And no, McKinnon wouldn't have made a difference. He's a 3rd down back. Meanwhile, there's no number 1 wide receiver that can get open, so out of frustration Jimmy G trys to make plays himself and tears his ACL.

this kills me.. all these people run around saying oh jets loss was awful. we would be awesome with him. how the heck do they know that. we never saw him. its based on speculation. hoping and dreaming and hoping that dreams come true ., you could also say our crap o line made jimmy run in the first place
Shanny and all the injuries.
Originally posted by goldlame2013:

you wouldn't be saying Jet is only a third down back if he was on KC. It's all about scheme.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by valrod33:
well kyle moved up to get him. did he think cj was the future? if so he was dumb. if not. then he traded up , when we had a s**t roster and areas of need. to get a career back up. dumb

way too soon to know how CJ will develop. Kirk Cousins was a 4th round pick and after RG3's insane rookie year, everyone thought Kirk was a career backup, in that time.
Share 49ersWebzone