LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Who are you more mad at:

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who are you more mad at:

• Stud
Originally posted by susweel:
Im more mad at shannylynch for assembling this crappy roster. All the draft picks and salary cap room and this is the best they can do. Embarrassing

This. A lot of you were talking playoffs and we'll be lucky to win 2 games. Even with Jimmy G it would be tough to win 5-6 games.
  • Stud
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im more mad at CJ Beathard being s**tty and actually looking worse than last year. He made no progress at all

Yup. His inability to step up in the pocket caused him to lose 2 fumbles that changed the game. I thought that was a basic QB skill.
Originally posted by Stud:
Im more mad at CJ Beathard being s**tty and actually looking worse than last year. He made no progress at all

Yup. His inability to step up in the pocket caused him to lose 2 fumbles that changed the game. I thought that was a basic QB skill.

The team sucks. CJ isn't very good.

Saying that CJ looks worse than last year is crazy, though.

Last year he looked like he shouldn't be in the NFL. This year he looks like a decent backup QB who you could occasionally win a game with.

There's no shortage of players who so far look worse than they did last year (Witherspoon, Colbert, Tartt, Staley (sorry), Foster, Thomas), but CJ absolutely isn't one of them.
"I don't mean to be a d--- …" but i'm more mad at tomsfoola having a better record

no.
im mad at that patch of grass that tore Jimmy's knee, and ripped out our hearts
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
im mad at that patch of grass that tore Jimmy's knee, and ripped out our hearts

dude I get that, but that injury was 100% on Jimmy. Taking extra hits is just foolish/unnecessary when you are a 20 million dollar franchise QB. He should have just went out of bounds. (He will learn)
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Oct 9, 2018 at 11:23 AM ]
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by Stud:

The team sucks. CJ isn't very good.

Saying that CJ looks worse than last year is crazy, though.

Last year he looked like he shouldn't be in the NFL. This year he looks like a decent backup QB who you could occasionally win a game with.

There's no shortage of players who so far look worse than they did last year (Witherspoon, Colbert, Tartt, Staley (sorry), Foster, Thomas), but CJ absolutely isn't one of them.

Still looks like that
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
dude I get that, but that injury was 100% on Jimmy. Taking extra hits is just foolish/unnecessary when you are a 20 million dollar franchise QB. He should have just went out of bounds. (He will learn)

I don't fault him.

Wideouts suck and can't separate. Jimmy was just trying to make a play. If it wasn't going to happen in that game, it was going to happen eventually anyway.

And people were wondering why fans were really angry after the Lions game after a win...It's because of the realization we had when we knew that these skill positions were not good at all, and highly overrated.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I am not mad at the players. Drafting three players who play the same position with the first pick in three straight drafts is dumb.

exactly.. and this year we traded OT to draft OT.. why not keep Brown and get impact player, like WR, S, Pass Rusher.. ughhh

Originally posted by kazak13:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I am not mad at the players. Drafting three players who play the same position with the first pick in three straight drafts is dumb.

exactly.. and this year we traded OT to draft OT.. why not keep Brown and get impact player, like WR, S, Pass Rusher.. ughhh

you know the answer to this, it's been stated many times on here. And they did draft a WR and a S in round 2/3. Can't please everyone
I'm mad that the sole reason Lynch drafted Soloman Thomas was because they were college classmates. Dumb.
I am very frustrated the 49ers players are all joke and play fooling our defense. They need stop fool because they are getting the paid and real game for us. we paid the 49ers players. We are not dumb or not fool. 49ers players defense make hurt for us because they gave us the loss game! .. It is not deal with 49ers players!
  • thl408
I'm mad I read that post.
I'm mad that it hasn't rained in San Jose in 6 months and the sidewalks smell like dog pee.

Analogous?
Perhaps
Share 49ersWebzone