LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Who are you more mad at:

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who are you more mad at:

Originally posted by Sourball:
I'm mad at myself for getting caught up in the hype that we were going to be good this year.
This.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm mad at myself for believing that we had a solid team and solid backups who could be "next man up"

I'm mad at myself for believing that we were better than the Arizona Tards and had more heart them.

I'm not mad at anyone but myself for thinking that we were not the worst team in the NFL (WE ARE THE WORST).

Who do I blame? Myself! Who's to blame for us sucking ass? Lynch, Shanny, Saleh, assistants (in that order).
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 9, 2018 at 4:53 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Mad at:
The Front Office
- for re-signing POS players in Garnett, Ward and Armstead for ONE more year
- not drafting or signing a single PASS rusher
- not drafting a #1 WR

The Coaching Staff
- for not teaching this young team how to tackle
- for thinking they could "scheme" a pass rush with only one legit pass rusher in Buckner
- for thinking they could "scheme" a passing game with a bunch of guys who can't catch

Fate
- for all the injuries

Jed York
- just because
Keeping crap and hoping said crap will be better is not the way to build any program.. lynch
  • dj43
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Armstead is getting pressures on PFF. Even Solomon Thomas can't do that.

AA has an overall 86 on run defense! That puts him #4 overall.
Man Solomon Thomas was a top 3 pick. Armstead was first round but well below that at 17th overall. You can't compare 17 overall to 3 overall. You should have a super star that changes the fortunes of your franchise at #3 in the first round. At #17 you hope to have a real good player but that guy won't necessarily change your whole team around. You can't bust that bad at #3. There is no comparison IMO.

But overall yes the team is just real bad and we are all tired of it. It's much deaper than Thomas or Armstead. But Thomas was a big, big miss. You can't miss that badly at top 3. That is real bad and will set your team back for years to come.
Originally posted by susweel:
Im more mad at shannylynch for assembling this crappy roster. All the draft picks and salary cap room and this is the best they can do. Embarrassing

But...but...but....this is year two of a massive rebuild.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
dude I get that, but that injury was 100% on Jimmy. Taking extra hits is just foolish/unnecessary when you are a 20 million dollar franchise QB. He should have just went out of bounds. (He will learn)

Blaming jimmy for his injury is pathetic
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Man Solomon Thomas was a top 3 pick. Armstead was first round but well below that at 17th overall. You can't compare 17 overall to 3 overall. You should have a super star that changes the fortunes of your franchise at #3 in the first round. At #17 you hope to have a real good player but that guy won't necessarily change your whole team around. You can't bust that bad at #3. There is no comparison IMO.

But overall yes the team is just real bad and we are all tired of it. It's much deaper than Thomas or Armstead. But Thomas was a big, big miss. You can't miss that badly at top 3. That is real bad and will set your team back for years to come.

It was rumored that players don't like Patricia (Belichick guy) up in Detroit... he has hard practices. Belichick is a no fun guy too, but all they do is win win win.

I wouldn't doubt that Thomas and AA would pump out better production with those franchises (ask Eli Harold).

Billy boy granted Marsh his wish and let him walk, he knew this guy sucked ass because he knows how to evaluate talent, then we turn around and sign this clown.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
1) Both Lynch and Shanahan for assembling a crappy roster.

2) Lynch in not making any proper free agency moves in acquiring top players.

3) Shanahan in his poor coaching, both in terms of technique and toughness or the lack of it.

In short, if this team goes 1-15 or 2-14 or whatever the case it may be, is really time to start wondering whether Lynch and Shanahan really have it?

One could argue Lynch has only been learning on the job and now it really shows he doesn't know what he is doing.

As for Shanahan, one could say we might have picked the wrong guy out of that 2012 Redskins coaching staff whereby the real gem is really Sean McVay.

Bottom line is this, we are already in Year 2 and just because Jimmy went down, we shouldn't go to complete meltdown mode and totally fall to pieces. The Eagles lost Carson Wentz and they went on to win the Super Bowl with their back-up QB. Just think about that!! That tells me the team as mentioned above is seriously starved of legit talent plus is poorly coached.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The next time we put out a garbage performance on homefield... if the fans throw garbage onto the field, I won't be mad about that.

I'm at my boss right now because she is doing a poor job just like our FO is...

Lol
  • dj43
the doctor
The end of games....week 1 vs Vikes....down by 8 ....we turn it over....week 2 vs Lions....offense can seal the game and almost throw a int...then punt....week 3 vs Chefs....down by 14..we try to make it a 7 point game....JimmyG blows his knee....week 4 vs Chargers ....down by 2....turnover....week 5 vs Tards....down by 2...we turn it over again......... Even out of all the injuries and bad scrub coaches and players we have, it seems to me the Offensive Guru Kyle can't get it done
[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Oct 9, 2018 at 6:22 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LVJay:
I'm mad at myself for believing that we had a solid team and solid backups who could be "next man up"

I'm mad at myself for believing that we were better than the Arizona Tards and had more heart them.

I'm not mad at anyone but myself for thinking that we were not the worst team in the NFL (WE ARE THE WORST).

Who do I blame? Myself! Who's to blame for us sucking ass? Lynch, Shanny, Saleh, assistants (in that order).

lulz.

Tried to warn you guise.
Guys we have roll over cap space 💰💰💰
Share 49ersWebzone