Who are you more mad at:

I'm mad at Trump, Kavanaugh, and Kanye
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I'm mad at myself for believing that we had a solid team and solid backups who could be "next man up"

I'm mad at myself for believing that we were better than the Arizona Tards and had more heart them.

I'm not mad at anyone but myself for thinking that we were not the worst team in the NFL (WE ARE THE WORST).

Who do I blame? Myself! Who's to blame for us sucking ass? Lynch, Shanny, Saleh, assistants (in that order).

lulz.

Tried to warn you guise.
some of us did not smell what lynch and kyle were trying to sell
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I'm mad at myself for believing that we had a solid team and solid backups who could be "next man up"

I'm mad at myself for believing that we were better than the Arizona Tards and had more heart them.

I'm not mad at anyone but myself for thinking that we were not the worst team in the NFL (WE ARE THE WORST).

Who do I blame? Myself! Who's to blame for us sucking ass? Lynch, Shanny, Saleh, assistants (in that order).

lulz.

Tried to warn you guise.
some of us did not smell what lynch and kyle were trying to sell

I definitely didn't but i still am a fan of Kyle. He needs more experienced and better assistants and lynch needs to use common sense. I feel like he over think things. He needs to keep it simple, stupid.
I'm probably in the minority because people like to overreact, but I still believe this is an 8 or 9 win team with a healthy Jimmy as constructed. I'm not nearly as low on Shanahan and Lynch as everyone else. Not yet, anyway.
York family
It seems to me that every year the 49er's seem to get more than their share of injuries? Could that have anything to do with the strengthening coaches or the way they approach practices? And once the team is hit with injuries to some of their major players, then the others try to make up for the missing players and wind up injuring themselves. ie: Garapolo trying to get that extra inch?

It's like a domino effect, then they have no choice but to bring in the backups and the rookies with little or no experience and the season begins to go downhill from there. Maybe blaming the HC, the DC or the GM is not the only place to look? Just sayin'
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Mad at lynch...for not getting what we really need..an edge rusher
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
dude I get that, but that injury was 100% on Jimmy. Taking extra hits is just foolish/unnecessary when you are a 20 million dollar franchise QB. He should have just went out of bounds. (He will learn)

Blaming jimmy for his injury is pathetic

Yep. Blame to Jimmy Garoppolo for his injured. He was stupid his responsible for injured. He was fault his injured. And blame McKinnon for injured, too.
Onto the draft!!!

Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I am not mad at the players. Drafting three players who play the same position with the first pick in three straight drafts is dumb.

This
Not really mad at anybody. Just disappointed. I know some draft picks haven't produced but I also know that some of the picks were praised at the time by many posters on this forum. It would be great if they all worked out but that isn't reality. I just read this morning that the Giants released their 2015 1st round (9th overall) pick. He was a tackle that just couldn't play despite moving him around to different places on the line. The guy was highly rated but can't play. Sounds familiar doesn't it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Yorks. This franchise has sucked major ass since they took it over and it'll continue to while they own it. They got lucky with Harbaugh and Jed found a way to mess that up within a couple years.
i dont think Thomas is being used to his full potential. just my opinion though.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I definitely didn't but i still am a fan of Kyle. He needs more experienced and better assistants and lynch needs to use common sense. I feel like he over think things. He needs to keep it simple, stupid.

i am harsh on kyle but way more so on lynch
Share 49ersWebzone