Now what?

Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I don't know that the deal is with injuries on this team but they are getting ridiculous...and I don't think that it is all just bad luck. This team has more hamstring and knee injuries than most. What gives?

So you're saying the injuries are intentional?

No....I'm saying the organization is not doing enough to prevent injuries.

Such as?
Originally posted by English:
I don't know that the deal is with injuries on this team but they are getting ridiculous...and I don't think that it is all just bad luck. This team has more hamstring and knee injuries than most. What gives?

Such as?

Steroids
Originally posted by English:

Such as?

The irony is that with the medical technology of today, the players from the tougher era's would rarely miss games if they had that advantage. But now the players are conditioned with a "Stay down. Lets be cautious about your health" mentality, and the miracles of modern sports medicine are countered.

Guys used to get up and play through injuries that would now require missing multiple weeks. Obviously you cant tough out a torn ACL, but it does get frustrating when players drop like flies because of precaution. There used to be an ignorant bliss for all involved back when guys just shook things off.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by mattster03:
It's either going to be the Beathard show or we are going to target a Shanny-friendly QB like RGIII

lol wtf, RGIII isn't a Shanny-friendly QB. The entire beef in Washington was that the Shanahan's wanted Cousins to start, and ownership wanted RGIII. Shanahan literally wanted to get rid of Griffin.

Lol this, the Shanahan's even changed their system to accommodate rg
The Sharks have Erik Karlsson the Warriors win every year, (and the Giants still have 3 WS in the last 9 years).

Maybe the Sporting Gods have just said the Bay Area is doing well enough and need to balance it out with the Niners losing and the Raiders leaving.
We are going to rally behind CJ Beathard and play good football. The season can't end because one player goes down.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by steiber:
We are going to rally behind CJ Beathard and play good football. The season can't end because one player goes down.

Maybe two don't know yet on the severity of the injury to Sherman, possibly the best player on the offense and defense both went down yesterday.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Mullens has a lot quicker release than Beathard, Beathards is slow quick screen passes are non existent with him.
Originally posted by bud49:
Mullens has a lot quicker release than Beathard, Beathards is slow quick screen passes are non existent with him.

If we end up going with Mullens we are screwed. They are going to resign Kaep.

3-13 or 4-12, that's what it is now. F**king bummed out.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Debryune:

No way will they ever resign Kaep he's history he will never be a part of this org. again. Kaep had a slower release than Beathard, Kaep had a wind up release. Oh and I think Beathard is the better QB compared to Mullens just pointing out that his release is a lot slower.
[ Edited by bud49 on Sep 24, 2018 at 5:24 AM ]
hello darkness my old friend......

Zero chance of Kap ever being resigned and I doubt he even plays football ever again....he's not even close to a fit for Kyle's offense.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Zero chance of Kap ever being resigned and I doubt he even plays football ever again....he's not even close to a fit for Kyle's offense.

Better chance Barkley comes back over Kaepernick
Share 49erswebzone