Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
I don't know that the deal is with injuries on this team but they are getting ridiculous...and I don't think that it is all just bad luck. This team has more hamstring and knee injuries than most. What gives?
So you're saying the injuries are intentional?
No....I'm saying the organization is not doing enough to prevent injuries.
Such as?
The irony is that with the medical technology of today, the players from the tougher era's would rarely miss games if they had that advantage. But now the players are conditioned with a "Stay down. Lets be cautious about your health" mentality, and the miracles of modern sports medicine are countered.
Guys used to get up and play through injuries that would now require missing multiple weeks. Obviously you cant tough out a torn ACL, but it does get frustrating when players drop like flies because of precaution. There used to be an ignorant bliss for all involved back when guys just shook things off.