LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

Now what?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hope that no one else gets hurt, get a top 5-10 pick and that we go to the playoffs a year later then we had hoped.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
watch the NBA

Warriors!!!!

Or the NHL. Go Sharks!
Hang in there, stay faithful...drink more beer!
Before losing Jimmy and seeing all those penalties and mediocre offense at best for the 3rd game in a row I lost expections of making the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Well it didn't take long for that bad idea to come out. By the time Kap absorbed Shanahan's Playbook we would be watching football played on Mars between teams owned by Bezos and Musk.

Dumb Assumption
Originally posted by Giedi:
Me too.

Me too😥

Or is it

#metoo
[ Edited by Regina on Sep 24, 2018 at 7:24 AM ]
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
watch the NBA

Warriors!!!!

Or the NHL. Go Sharks!

But neither are football
Obviously losing JimmyG is a devastating blow but the Niners have shown some real promise, especially with the second half comeback including Beathard's TD pass to Kittle which was stupidly called back by a ref. Le'Veon Bell is available and may be the piece needed to make the Niners ground game scary... at any rate, it is far too early to throw in the towel.
#Blow4Bosa
View this entire season as one long preseason for next year.

Consider it developmental time for Bethard, and hope to our young guys do well. As some have suggested, if Bethard looks good this year, we may be able to trade him for a pick.
[ Edited by IrishCrnjo on Sep 24, 2018 at 7:35 AM ]

Originally posted by BlackGoat49:
Lets sign kaep to a one year deal!!!!

kap*
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Now what ? I'm just gonna pretend it's 2017 and Jimmy G never came to this team

That's actually a pretty good mindset! Doest change reality, but does allow you to be able to stomach some upcoming crsppy 49er football.

In that case, can't wait till the offseason when we get to sign Kirk Cousins!
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Trade for Fitz Magic

Lol this!

Lol no. Why? For meaningless short-term gains at best? He would be a waste of picks/players.

None of the Qbs we have are exciting, the rating will tank as well.

Fitz Magic being excitement back to the team
Originally posted by Ladoskiwoski:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Well it didn't take long for that bad idea to come out. By the time Kap absorbed Shanahan's Playbook we would be watching football played on Mars between teams owned by Bezos and Musk.

Dumb Assumption

Really. In what universe has Kap showed his awesome abilities to absorb and be functional in a complex Playbook and system like Shanahan runs? He has never been known for his study habits. So the dumb assumption isn't mine.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Now we play maybe next year again
Share 49ersWebzone