There are 166 users in the forums

Now what?

Top 3 pick in the draft possible
Originally posted by NYniner85:
hello darkness my old friend......

Lmao perfect. This is how all of yesterday afternoon felt.

But, seriously...this eventually has to stop, right?
[ Edited by PowderdToastMn on Sep 24, 2018 at 5:55 AM ]
Does Lynch have bad luck or what? Pretty much every one of his big money signings so far has had season ending injuries in the past 2 seasons...
[ Edited by Irish40Niner on Sep 24, 2018 at 6:08 AM ]
Please bring Eric Reid back!! The man knows how to tackle!
Root against the Rams and Seahawks

/thread
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
Please bring Eric Reid back!! The man knows how to tackle!

Agreed!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Root against the Rams and Seahawks

/thread

You mean we weren't supposed to prior ¿
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
So you're saying the injuries are intentional?

Injuries are a part of the game. I honestly just think we're really unlucky, but it does raise a fair question--at what point do you start questioning the training staff about training methods?
I'm starting to question it right now
Two franchise players (McKinnon and Jimmy) both go out with the same injuries. Wierd. What are the odds of that happening, versus it happening to a Nick Mullins and a Raheem Mostert?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Now what ? I'm just gonna pretend it's 2017 and Jimmy G never came to this team

That's actually a pretty good mindset! Doest change reality, but does allow you to be able to stomach some upcoming crsppy 49er football.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CityKing415:
We won't know until the MRI comes back but either way our defense is the worst I've seen it since 2015

Agree, but if you have no pass rush going against a team that lives to pass, something ugly is going to happen to the team that can't stop the pass.
  • Stud
Was looking forward to finally beating Seattle
Originally posted by Regina:
You mean we weren't supposed to prior ¿

Do it even harder now

Whoever comes outta the NFCW (there's not gonna be a wildcard team) should also be rooted to go one and done....AGAIN
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Cheer for BeatHard?

Well on the positive side, aside from improving our draft position, BeatHard should get better this year because of all the Reps. And hopefully we are done with all the bad karma and no more season ending injuries to any of our other players. We will be on the losing end of a lot of games and so that young defense will get a workout. We might even pick another young QB next year in the draft. Kyle is going to get a workout as an OC because of all the offensive injuries, he'll be a better coach for it in the future and draft better for it too.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stud:
Was looking forward to finally beating Seattle

Me too.
Share 49erswebzone