[ Edited by Curlin on Sep 23, 2018 at 10:01 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Curlin:
and I like Nick Mullens too.

Ole "Noodle Arm" Nick Mullens
Jeff Driskel is Dalton's back up, he could be available
Thats Right!

Noodle Boy is going to back up CJB3 and will lead this team if needed. Best $129,200 player on the roster!

I feel the power of Mullens!
[ Edited by Curlin on Sep 23, 2018 at 10:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Quest4six:
So you're saying the injuries are intentional?

Injuries are a part of the game. I honestly just think we're really unlucky, but it does raise a fair question--at what point do you start questioning the training staff about training methods?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Not really the point.

I am not even asking to bring him back. Just make amends. Jed is foolish if he thinks that karma doesn't exist. We are paying for his mistakes.

It doesn't.

It does....just not in the mystical way he's portraying it.
Thats Right!

Noodle Boy is going to back up CJB3 and will lead this team if needed. Best $129,200 player on the roster!

I feel the power of Mullens!

Lol I like Mullens, but hes not even a legit backup at the momement.
watch the NBA
Originally posted by pdizo916:
watch the NBA

Warriors!!!!
It's either going to be the Beathard show or we are going to target a Shanny-friendly QB like RGIII

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mattster03:
It's either going to be the Beathard show or we are going to target a Shanny-friendly QB like RGIII

I doubt it's RGIII after the fiasco that happened in DC.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
I don't know that the deal is with injuries on this team but they are getting ridiculous...and I don't think that it is all just bad luck. This team has more hamstring and knee injuries than most. What gives?

So you're saying the injuries are intentional?

No....I'm saying the organization is not doing enough to prevent injuries.
NOW WHAT?

I'll tell you WHAT! Stop crying like a little girl!

Next week, CJB3 (aka THOR) WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY against the SD/LA Chargers.!!!!!!

thats what!

I'm not crying...and I don't appreciate the suggestion that I am. I am actually looking for bright spots and solutions. Developing the talent that we have, including CJ, is a good start. You got anything else, Mr. Judgmental?
Originally posted by mattster03:

lol wtf, RGIII isn't a Shanny-friendly QB. The entire beef in Washington was that the Shanahan's wanted Cousins to start, and ownership wanted RGIII. Shanahan literally wanted to get rid of Griffin.
Share 49ersWebzone