There are 154 users in the forums

Now what?

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Well, after losing two of their top 3 offensive weapons before the conclusion of the third game of the season, what are we looking at now? Any ideas from any of you amateur GMs out there? I don't know that the deal is with injuries on this team but they are getting ridiculous...and I don't think that it is all just bad luck. This team has more hamstring and knee injuries than most. What gives? Are the players using the right cleats? McKinnon, Breida, and JImmy all hurt their knees on non contact plays...in other words, the hit didn't cause the injury. How many other teams have this issue?

Going forward, it won't matter who the hell this team can get if the guys can't stay on the field. Finally, if the team is just snake-bitten, who can we call to get the curse taken off?...because this injury crap really sucks!!

Cheers!
[ Edited by longterm9erfan on Sep 23, 2018 at 8:58 PM ]
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:

Going forward, it won't matter who the hell this team can get if the guys can't stay on the field. Finally, if the team is just snake-bitten, who can we call to get the curse taken off?...because this injury crap really sucks!!

Cheers!

Jed needs to make amends with Jim Harbaugh. Either publically or privately. Whatever. Who cares. Just get it done.

Until then, the Football Gods will never forgive us
I don't know that the deal is with injuries on this team but they are getting ridiculous...and I don't think that it is all just bad luck. This team has more hamstring and knee injuries than most. What gives?

So you're saying the injuries are intentional?
This is Beathard's Niners now. Ride or die!
Tank for next year, that's what
Beathard sb mvp the yr his grandfather went into the HOF.
Cheer for BeatHard?

Well, after losing two of their top 3 offensive weapons before the conclusion of the third game of the season, what are we looking at now? Any ideas from any of you amateur GMs out there? I don't know that the deal is with injuries on this team but they are getting ridiculous...and I don't think that it is all just bad luck. This team has more hamstring and knee injuries than most. What gives? Are the players using the right cleats? McKinnon, Breida, and JImmy all hurt their knees on non contact plays...in other words, the hit didn't cause the injury. How many other teams have this issue?

Cheers!

Tank for nick bosa. True the process. Brick by brick. Shanny and lynch got this.
Trade for Fitz Magic
Originally posted by NCommand:
Cheer for BeatHard?

That's hard man. I want him to be good, but we all know this season is doomed

Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Trade for Fitz Magic

Lol this!
Lets sign kaep to a one year deal!!!!
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Trade for Fitz Magic

Lol this!

Lol no. Why? For meaningless short-term gains at best? He would be a waste of picks/players.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Cheer for BeatHard?

Ya pretty much
Dandy Don knows what's up...

Share 49erswebzone