LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Now what?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now what ? I'm just gonna pretend it's 2017 and Jimmy G never came to this team
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Jed needs to make amends with Jim Harbaugh. Either publically or privately. Whatever. Who cares. Just get it done.

Until then, the Football Gods will never forgive us

This is the truth. Only then will we be able to return to Super Bow contention.
Originally posted by Dman11:
Jed needs to make amends with Jim Harbaugh. Either publically or privately. Whatever. Who cares. Just get it done.

How's harbaugh doing? Oh yeah losing big games to Ohio state Michigan state penn state and Notre Dame
Bring Kap back!!
Originally posted by jay49ers:

How's harbaugh doing? Oh yeah losing big games to Ohio state Michigan state penn state and Notre Dame

Not really the point.

I am not even asking to bring him back. Just make amends. Jed is foolish if he thinks that karma doesn't exist. We are paying for his mistakes.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Bring Kap back!!

Well it didn't take long for that bad idea to come out. By the time Kap absorbed Shanahan's Playbook we would be watching football played on Mars between teams owned by Bezos and Musk.
[ Edited by mojave45 on Sep 23, 2018 at 9:45 PM ]
Originally posted by jay49ers:

Not really the point.

I am not even asking to bring him back. Just make amends. Jed is foolish if he thinks that karma doesn't exist. We are paying for his mistakes.

Harbaugh is just as guilty. He's doesnt need to make amends. He's been bashed plenty.
NOW WHAT?

I'll tell you WHAT! Stop crying like a little girl!

Next week, CJB3 (aka THOR) WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY against the SD/LA Chargers.!!!!!!

thats what!
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Bring Kap back!!

Well it didn't take long for that bad idea to come out. By the time Kap absorbed Shanahan's Playbook we would be watching football played on Mars between teams owned by Bezos and Musk.

Yes, we are in good hands with beathard he knows the playbook. Championship!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Cheer for BeatHard?

I'll cheer for whoever is on the field for the 49ers.

All we can hope is all the youth on this team grow and learn this year (Sully, Taylor, Reed, Warner, McGlichey, James, Pettis, Bourne)

We get a healthy JG and McKinnon back next year.

Along with a top pick, a few more free agents and go from there.
I do think cj can play a little better than last year. But theres gonna be a lot of sloppy ball. Drops, s**tty throws, missed blocks, penalties negating big plays etc. We'll hang in there but will shoot ourselves in foot just enough to lose most games.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
All we can hope is all the youth on this team grow and learn this year (Sully, Taylor, Reed, Warner, McGlichey, James, Pettis, Bourne)

We get a healthy JG and McKinnon back next year.

Along with a top pick, a few more free agents and go from there.

We don't need to hope. It WILL happen. Lynch and shanny got this
We won't know until the MRI comes back but either way our defense is the worst I've seen it since 2015
Not really the point.

It doesn't.
Share 49ersWebzone