There are 223 users in the forums

Greg Mabin CB Iowa

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by NCommand:
Saleh's hand picked guy.

LOL

This is just like when all the bad picks were Harbaugh's rather than Baalke's.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Yo. People crowned this guy just last week. hahahaha

He went full Colbert, but even faster! Props.
Originally posted by SoCold:

At least he faced the ball. Couldnt make up the five yard cushion.
  • Kolohe
Originally posted by okdkid:

Honestly, he had decent coverage, it's not like he was burned. Well from what I seen. The receivers just made good plays on the ball and Rodgers has some of the best ball placement in the NFL. Where the hell is Witherspoon. lol
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This isn't Maybin's fault -- but it was obvious to anybody watching the game Rodgers was going to throw to Adams.

The "well, Sherman doesn't switch sides" thing is dumb. Especially in clutch moments. The best CB needs to be on the best WR. That's not on Saleh. Sherman has full authority to wave somebody off and switch coverage. That's why he's back there.
[ Edited by okdkid on Oct 16, 2018 at 9:15 AM ]
This isn't Maybin's fault -- but it was obvious to anybody watching the game Rodgers was going to throw to Adams.

The "well, Sherman doesn't switch sides" thing is dumb. Especially in clutch moments. The best CB needs to be on the best WR. That's not on Saleh. Sherman has full authority to wave somebody off and switch coverage. That's why he's back there.

sherman didn't want to be exposed.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Honestly, he had decent coverage, it's not like he was burned. Well from what I seen. The receivers just made good plays on the ball and Rodgers has some of the best ball placement in the NFL. Where the hell is Witherspoon. lol

He got burned repeatedly. His awful coverage is why Rodgers was able to pick the defense apart on the final drive.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

only fault i could give on that one was that he wasn't closer to the receivers hip during his route. tbh, he made a better play on the ball than kwaun williams did in the end zone on that one particular play that i thought he was going to get flagged for sure on
  • Kolohe
Originally posted by Kolohe:

He got burned repeatedly. His awful coverage is why Rodgers was able to pick the defense apart on the final drive.

The proof is right above you, he was in good position it's just that Aaron Rodgers has good ball placement. If the ball was any lower Mabin would've had a pick. If you look at the plays where Mabin was in, Rodgers had all time to throw.

He switched on to Adams a few times. Just not on that play.

ya, that was just a perfect throw.
This guy a 3rd stringer?
Originally posted by kujon11:

only fault i could give on that one was that he wasn't closer to the receivers hip during his route. tbh, he made a better play on the ball than kwaun williams did in the end zone on that one particular play that i thought he was going to get flagged for sure on

Agreed. I thought he actually played that one pretty well. Rogers is just a damn good quarterback and threw that one absolutely perfectly.
Rough night for the kid last night

Want he backpedaling?
Share 49erswebzone