LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Greg Mabin CB Iowa

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
he got targeted 3 times in a row on that last drive by the packers. they picked on him.

Because he is not very good. He did not even show the awareness to defend the side lines.

he mabin hurt, who knows.

concussed I suspect.

concussed I suspect.

nvm..
Greg Mabin, who the f**k is this undrafted scrub guarding GB's top WR? He was on Adams (132 yds and 2 TD) on GB's last TD drive and also on the game winning FG drive and of course Rodgers wouldn't pass that mismatch up, he abused Mabin on all the big plays on those 2 drives. Was Jimmy Ward hurt (he's always hurt)? Ward wasn't on the field on those 2 drives and was the one guarding Adams (GB's best WR) most of the game. Why wasn't Sherman on Adams the whole game?
he got targeted 3 times in a row on that last drive by the packers. they picked on him.

Because he is not very good. He did not even show the awareness to defend the side lines.

He mabin hurt, mabin good to go. Regardless, he played awful. A timeout would have been nice to slow them down a bit.
Originally posted by saniner:

He mabin hurt, mabin good to go. Regardless, he played awful. A timeout would have been nice to slow them down a bit.

I just wanted to let you know, I appreciate your acknowledgement of that.

Thank you.
I just wanted to let you know, I appreciate your acknowledgement of that.

Thank you.

You're welcome
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Greg Mabin, who the f**k is this undrafted scrub guarding GB's top WR? He was on Adams (132 yds and 2 TD) on GB's last TD drive and also on the game winning FG drive and of course Rodgers wouldn't pass that mismatch up, he abused Mabin on all the big plays on those 2 drives. Was Jimmy Ward hurt (he's always hurt)? Ward wasn't on the field on those 2 drives and was the one guarding Adams (GB's best WR) most of the game. Why wasn't Sherman on Adams the whole game?

Big surprise that Ward went out with a hamstring injury.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SoCold:

Totally mistimed his jump as well.

This nonsense at the corner position has got to stop. Last year Dontae Johnson getting picked on continuosly by teams. This year weve had weatherspoon and now mabin. I had a steeler fan tell me there cornerbacks are terrible but ours are really bad. please front office ... whatever you do in the offseason... get a pass rush and some decent corners already this is rediculous
I don't understand why they didn't give Maybin some help when they saw how Rogers was picking on him. He had no business being stuck out there on an island in the closing minutes.
Saleh's hand picked guy.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I don't understand why they didn't give Maybin some help when they saw how Rogers was picking on him. He had no business being stuck out there on an island in the closing minutes.

For what? The more of our players involved, the easier it is to shoot ourselves in the foot.

No CB can ever wear 26 again.... Brock and now Mabin... EVER
Share 49ersWebzone