Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 598 users in the forums

When should we start Beathard?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When should we start Beathard?

The way Hoyer looking I' thinking by week 8.
Nao
Garbage .we need to change wr .put in Bourne take Goodwin out and put in victor
Now now now now now
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
Garbage .we need to change wr .put in Bourne take Goodwin out and put in victor

this.
Originally posted by cjsmoove:
The way Hoyer looking I' thinking by week 8.
After that game yesterday I wonder how may people are holding out for that long.
Not w/our Garbage OLine!

Let Hoyer take the beatings and by game 8 slowly add CJ giving him more and more playing time.
0-6 sounds like a great time to make a change. No one would question Kyle for making the swap then.

If we start winning some games, it won't be before we're mathematically iliminated. In our division that could be very late in the season.
After the bye week
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
After the bye week
Maybe Brian Hoyer is the new Curtis Painter. Remember when the colts started Painter all season to suck for luck and get the qb. I think Hoyer gives the Niners the best chance to lose, thus improving draft stock.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Maybe Brian Hoyer is the new Curtis Painter. Remember when the colts started Painter all season to suck for luck and get the qb. I think Hoyer gives the Niners the best chance to lose, thus improving draft stock.

We can only hope....of course hopefully if we get our own version of Luck...ours has better luck staying healthy :)
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
After the bye week

This
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,729
Game 6 is a bit early but we have to see what we have in CJ before the end of the season.

It's unlikely but we'd be nuts not to see if he's franchise material before next years draft. Stranger things have happened. If he shows promise then we can go after Cousins and fill other spots on the roster in the draft. If he's another backup, time to draft a QB.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
I think that if Hoyer keeps struggling, Shanny could make a switch at the bye.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 2, 2017 at 9:46 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think that if Cousins keeps struggling, he could make a switch at the bye.

Cousins plays for us now??
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone