49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 651 users in the forums

You board a plane and your sitting next to Jed , what do you say to him ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'd tell him that I'd rather be trapped on this plane for 4 hours watching the back of a head rest, than being stuck at Levi's watching the Niners for 4 hours.
He probably only flies private, so if you're sitting next to him you're most likely an enabler.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
I'd tell him to fix the stripes on the jerseys. It looks like crap.
Try to get a stock tip or financial help. None of this matters.
Y'all would just say "are you Jed York?" "Yes I am." "Ah hey nice to meet you, Jed."

That's the convo everyone would have. Y'all (me included) wouldn't have the balls to talk to a guy about him and his business and telling him what he's doing wrong and make the entire plane ride extremely awkward

Wutang
I wouldn't say anything. I would just try to conjure up some of the nastiest farts ever and deny all responsibility.
I would ask him what REALLY happened with Harbaugh.
Son, keep up the good work. You are keeping the team tens of millions under the cap just so your mama can speed up her payment on the stadium mortgage. So proud of you son.
I'm losing $600 a year selling games on the heist you pulled on us by firing the only winning coach after you sold your SBL's.

The resentment is growing. you're a true pos
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,737
Can you purchase the Webzone and let the Beast loose ?








If you're looking for a new GM and you should be here's my resume.

Turned around the Niners in 1 year in Madden 3 years straight.
Give NoName is money back.

Do you even PFF bro

f****t
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,697
so i says to him, i says, why the long face?
Originally posted by Zachary:
Y'all would just say "are you Jed York?" "Yes I am." "Ah hey nice to meet you, Jed."

That's the convo everyone would have. Y'all (me included) wouldn't have the balls to talk to a guy about him and his business and telling him what he's doing wrong and make the entire plane ride extremely awkward

Wutang

I think most of us have the ability to jokingly be like "man, what's going on with the team" and then talk about other NFL things
Jed books the cheapest fares on Spirit Airlines.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone