LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 197 users in the forums

You board a plane and your sitting next to Jed , what do you say to him ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I would love to have 15 mins of Jed's undivided attention . Imagine being able to talk 49er football with the guy . I'm not even sure he realizes how badly he's tarnished our beloved niners . I wonder if he even realizes how proud this organization once was . It's a conversation I'd like to have face to face with him . I'd start off by saying .... Hi ....so your the guy that F@@@@@ Up my niners .
...oooohh is this what first class looks like?
Nothing. No words are needed when you know the plane you just boarded is about to crash and burn.
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
I would love to have 15 mins of Jed's undivided attention . Imagine being able to talk 49er football with the guy . I'm not even sure he realizes how badly he's tarnished our beloved niners . I wonder if he even realizes how proud this organization once was . It's a conversation I'd like to have face to face with him . I'd start off by saying .... Hi ....so your the guy that F@@@@@ Up my niners .

This sounds like the start of a dark fantasy story.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
To think this team averaged 10 wins a season for almost 20 years until you and your family got their hands on it......
I probably wouldn't say anything, but I'd be sitting there like..

oh this thread should be fun
Originally posted by Oztroy:
...oooohh is this what first class looks like?

Can you smell that??

It's a once great franchise rotting from the head down.
Jed, by chance you don't know Anthony Melchiorri of Hotel Impossible fame do you?

"Seriously, what the f**k was the Tomsula debacle about?.....And, how in the hell do you make it look like you fired a 70% winning HC?"
Is your life insurance paid up, Jed? Because there are a lot of fans that would love to see your plane crash and burn...
Take a fat dump on his lap and tell him thanks for destroying a once great franchise. Then walk back to my isle seat in coach lol
[ Edited by 49ersforlife4952 on Oct 3, 2016 at 5:16 PM ]
Me- "I'm here for the free peanuts"
Jed- "me too"
Share 49ersWebzone