LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

The Harbaugh Effect Has 49ers Relevant Again

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank God this time he took the first down and not the points on that field goal.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Thank God this time he took the first down and not the points on that field goal.

we were rolling. no lead is safe either.
I do not see this as running up the score, tampa could not tackle at all. We put back-up's in ( except Morgan, only 4 WR's healthy on the roster, someone had to play). Most complete game we have played in a while.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Apparently, Harbaugh is demoralizing the enemy. First the report out of Philly by Gore about the Eagles giving up. And now this report from VD:

"They were really frustrated. I felt like they gave up," Davis said. "I was telling Ronde (Barber), 'Get your guys, get your guys, y'all got to play harder."'

Love it, love it, love it. f**k yeah! Somebody needs to post that quote on the Bucs forums.

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=377778
[ Edited by Blitz on Oct 9, 2011 at 11:27 PM ]
That's how he rolls, and that swagger has become the niners' new identity.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Damn I enjoyed running up that score .......... throttle down was great. The most relaxed ending to any of our games in quite some time.

Oh dude I know what you mean. Those are the 49ers that I grew up with and warm my heart. Pound their skulls in by halftime, and just enjoy the view the rest of the afternoon.

I know that's harder than hell to do in the modern NFL, and people have gotten so used to tight contests that they would probably complain about it. If Jim Harbaugh is bringing that old winners mentality back though, we're in for some good years ahead of us.
[ Edited by zillabeast on Oct 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM ]
I'm not sure. Call them and ask them.

Sando articles are always good to read and I gotta say in writing this piece I bet he was letting out some NFC West whoop ass to the other division writers on ESPN.
He really knows how to kick people in the balls.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

I'll leave that to you.

Originally posted by Blitz:

I'll leave that to you.

I tried. It went to voicemail.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
We punish. It's so awesome. We are doing exactly what Singletary WANTED to do but didn't know how.

We punish teams, impose our will and grind them. It's awesome to see how mentally demoralized they were. It got to the point where they didn't even care if they got penalties. They gave up completely after we scored our first TD in the 3rd.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Blitz:

I'll leave that to you.

I tried. It went to voicemail.

I think they are screening their calls.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

Somebody photoshop this dude with a Bucs jersey on him.
Share 49ersWebzone