LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm not sure if you guys have been paying attention to KC games but their defense is vastly improved.

It's basically the Patriots scheme with Romeo Crennel at DC. And they have a nice group of playmakers with Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson, Mike Vrabel, Derrick Johnson, T Hali, Brandon Flowers, and Eric Berry.

It's going to be very interesting how they match-up with the Niners.

I refuse to be overly-confident that the Niners can just go into Arrowhead for an easy win.
The Chiefs' offense doesn't worry me. I know we can handle their running attack, and Matt Cassel won't scare anyone. What worries me is KC's defense and special teams. They have some nice, young players and have really stepped up.
It's going to be closer than many expect, but I expect a win. We are a far better team, we just need to play like it..

I'll predict a 27-20 win for the 49ers.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm not sure if you guys have been paying attention to KC games but their defense is vastly improved.

It's basically the Patriots scheme with Romeo Crennel at DC. And they have a nice group of playmakers with Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson, Mike Vrabel, Derrick Johnson, T Hali, Brandon Flowers, and Eric Berry.

I refuse to be overly-confident that the Niners can just go into Arrowhead for an easy win.

why don't you add the punter while you're at it?

The only way I see them scoring over 10 points is with turnovers or ST TD. If we play a mistake free game, this could easily be a blowout early.

30-7
Its sad but we're already in a must-win situation in week 3.
Originally posted by lazy:

It's basically the Patriots scheme with Romeo Crennel at DC. And they have a nice group of playmakers with Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson, Mike Vrabel, Derrick Johnson, T Hali, Brandon Flowers, and Eric Berry, and punter Dustin Colquitt!

fixed. hahaha
27-17 Niners. Book it!
And the 9ers haven't won @ Arrowhead since '82, even with all of the HOFers.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by richierich:
And the 9ers haven't won @ Arrowhead since '82, even with all of the HOFers.

That means we are due.

Originally posted by lazy:

have any of those players lived up to their draft slot yet at least???? if our offense comes into kc and plays a rare mistake free playcalling, miscommunication free game we should go up and down the field against that defense.
Just want a win

-9fA

They were in a back and forth game last week against the Browns.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Just want a win

-9fA
WE WILL WIN THIS GAME!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone