LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
anyoe have any "expert" anyalsis on their D?

i already know about their O cassel will/cant throw more than 100 yds in a game they have an excellent run game thomas jones is doing very good and jammal charles either breaks out for a TD or he wont get any yds at all

If the Browns can score on them so can we.

Because they have this guy

Future HOFer.

[ Edited by richierich on Sep 21, 2010 at 18:22:30 ]
The Chiefs defense is better, but they still have weaknesses. Their linebacker corp is fairly weak even though D. Johnson has been playing good...but he's the only one with speed. We should test them around the ends. Eric Berry is still a rookie and has been beaten on simple assignments, so I would guess we'll be using Davis in the game plan to really test him in those situations too.
Originally posted by richierich:

i already know about their O cassel will/cant throw more than 100 yds in a game they have an excellent run game thomas jones is doing very good and jammal charles either breaks out for a TD or he wont get any yds at all

[img=[QUOTE=Big Bhree;5409375]they have a service for them providing rides and security..... and it was ghoulston and Dbrickashaw ferguson[/QUOTE]]

Future HOFer.

what?
Originally posted by Go49erss:
If we can get our plays in, I like our chances against the Chiefs. Their QB is no Drew Brees and they barely beat the Browns. But I remember the last time we went in to Arrowhead, 40-3 lost to Mr. Damon Huard.

I don't remember that at all. Please, refresh my memory.
FAIL
IBTL!
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261001012

check that 41-0
Kevin Harlan said we will smash the Chiefs. He said they're lucky to 2-0, and the 49ers will expose them as being a not very good football team. As 49er fans, we know that we've had some 2-0, but not very good football teams...
We need a win at K.C., or at ATL...otherwise it will tough to climb out of 0-4 hole. NFL schedulers f**ked us good with the first part of our season.
LETS GO NINERS!...LETS WIN THIS DAMN WEST!...ENOUGH SAID!...

Originally posted by richierich:

Future HOFer.

what?

fixed, lol
The best thing that the chiefs have going for them is that they're playing at home. Their strengths are the rb's and our strength is stopping the run. The 49ers will not try to win this game they will win this game
ok if Alex and the D play half as good as they did against the aints we will destroy them
Originally posted by DANADA:
ok if Alex and the D play half as good as they did against the aints we will destroy them

No offense to you Danada, but I will absolutely not accept this. I want our team to play better than this past Monday night. By better, I mean just as efficient WITHOUT any turnovers. If we can play that game, maul up front on both offense and defense, come well prepared schematically, and have a good game called... then I will be happy and I am supremely confident we will come into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs. Not rout them, but beat them. Jamaal Charles v. our slowpokes is scary to me. Can you imagine him v. Michael Lewis? LOL

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 21, 2010 at 18:54:13 ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by DANADA:

No offense to you Danada, but I will absolutely not accept this. I want our team to play better than this past Monday night. By better, I mean just as efficient WITHOUT any turnovers. If we can play that game, maul up front on both offense and defense, come well prepared schematically, and have a good game called... then I will be happy and I am supremely confident we will come into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs. Not rout them, but beat them. Jamaal Charles v. our slowpokes is scary to me. Can you imagine him v. Michael Lewis? LOL

if we play half as good on the chiefs D it will look much better and appear we did a lot better i was looking at the cheifs D stats and im not impressed at all especially for the competition theyve been playing
Share 49ersWebzone