LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our first win
If the run game plays like this week then we will have a great chance. How is the Chiefs defense? I heard pretty decent?
Ball distribution needs to be in this order for the passing game

Vernon Davis
Michael Crabtree
Frank Gore
Josh Morgan
Delanie Walker
Dominique Ziegler

The first 3 guys make plays when they have the ball. Morgan is solid but is more of a possession receiver not much of a playmaker.

Walker fumbles to damn much and is careless with the ball but he can make some plays every once in a while

I see Ziegler as Josh Morgan but with better hands, his time will come

Oh and when Ginn is healthy send the f**ker on a fly pattern and laungh it to him every once in a while
Originally posted by valrod33:

Vernon Davis
Michael Crabtree
Frank Gore
Josh Morgan
Delanie Walker
Dominique Ziegler

The first 3 guys make plays when they have the ball. Morgan is solid but is more of a possession receiver not much of a playmaker.

Walker fumbles to damn much and is careless with the ball but he can make some plays every once in a while

Oh and when Ginn is healthy send the f**ker on a fly pattern and laungh it to him every once in a while

you forgot the fact that we need to make them eat our s**t.

don't worry I got you.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Vernon Davis
Michael Crabtree
Frank Gore
Josh Morgan
Delanie Walker
Dominique Ziegler

you forgot the fact that we need to make them eat our s**t.

don't worry I got you.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think the Chiefs will be adjacent to the Seattle game (primarily based on crowd noise), KC has a young group of talent brewing but they haven't modestly faced a challenging run-offense yet (if the Saints couldn't stop Gore and our line then KC is going to have a long day with Alex Smith and the 'magic' wristband).

And Alex Smith is set for the season now with that wristband, all he needs is a number and that line will be ready to roll, with plenty of time for him to adjust his o-line amidst the 12th man. Last consistent/productive QB to win at Arrowhead within the last 10 months was Kyle Orton, and he wears a wristband.

This will be a tough game... but I foresee Anthony Dixon running the clock out at the end of the 4th quarter for us, even when KC loses they only lose by a TD/FG at that stadium.

yeah but not like the Seacocks the Chiefs dont know all of our plays
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
D.Walker will NOT fumble again this season. book it.

Yes he will, because he is another player you overrate except when it come to your dumbass hatred for Qb Smith...Another fool on this forum.
This game is going to be a f**king slaughter. We are going to come out hard and fast and destroy KC. We have taken a giant step and will take another on Sunday. We can play with any team in the NFL, nobody should scare this team. The problems are being addressed and we should have some key guys back very soon as well. This will be the momentum maker that kick starts something very special. Are guys are pissed, they are hungry, and they are going to fight every god damn minute of this game.
TakeoSpikes51 Tough pill to swallow last night but on to the next. short week for preparation but we will be ready!

NateClements Thanks for the support yall...all it take is one win to get this snowball effect going
Originally posted by ritchie:
What the Chiefs fans think:

ChiefsPlanet messageboard

LOL @ their disgust for Cassel

wow these chief fans are pretty damn smart, and yes they do hate matt cassel lol

Originally posted by Thorhawk:
The only thing that has me worried about this game is that it is in Arrowhead. Nothing about the Chiefs scares me.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
this game is a must win we cant go down 0-3

meh....8-8 wins the division easily
This is who will be calling the game on Sunday
2010 3 KC Fox Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan, Chris Myers 5 of 7

same as week 1
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by ritchie:
What the Chiefs fans think:

ChiefsPlanet messageboard

LOL @ their disgust for Cassel

wow these chief fans are pretty damn smart, and yes they do hate matt cassel lol

No, not really. They say even though they hate Cassel, they have a better D than the Saints and will create same/more turnovers and handle our D with their O. Only thing that worries me is their special teams.
i'm really excited for this game. All we have to do is show some consistency and I think we will be a good team this year. Huge game, to show that our effort and performance last night was not a fluke.
Share 49ersWebzone