LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

Razzano remarks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

There is no doubting Alex's intelligence. He scored 44 or something on the wonderlic and graduated college in 2 1/2 years.

and BTW.. Ranzanno should STFU.. If he were any good he would have a job.

Only there have been doubts about how quick he picks up on playbooks. Hell.. the whole reason the team went away from a WCO was because Alex had trouble picking it up.

i though it was because McCarthy took the GB HC position?

There is no doubting Alex's intelligence. He scored 44 or something on the wonderlic and graduated college in 2 1/2 years.

Only there have been doubts about how quick he picks up on playbooks. Hell.. the whole reason the team went away from a WCO was because Alex had trouble picking it up.

And not because Turner preferred a different system? You have a source for your statement?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Guy's just bitter cuz he got fired.

then he would bash the rams and cardinals, not Smith. after all, he should view the niners as a potential employer, given his counter-intelligence info on that division. for him to want to dash that potential by speaking out on Smith tells me he just wants to get his opinions out there. some people get fired because they aren't politcally correct and call things as they see them instead of telling people what they want to hear. I see that all the time at work. These are some of the best employees actually.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Razzano's account of what happened with the Rams seems a little odd. The Rams signed Marc Bulger to a big money four year contract in 2004. Bulger had a pro-bowl year in 2004. Why would they argue so intensely (to the point where Razzano credits it for one of the reasons he lost his job) when it seems pretty evident that the Rams would not have been in the market for a high-round QB in 2005? Something in his account just doesn't seem right to me.

Too much insight! Niner Talk is only for people who think they know things. (me)
This..

No not really, we moved from the WCO because the WCO left when McCarthy went to GB, Norv brought in the digit system.
i won't lie.... i was one of the guys who boo'd alex smith during training camp last year. i also said nate davis had the best arm. i don't think i'll boo alex smith this year. i actually want him to do well
Originally posted by sixbricks:
This..

Im 8 years old and what is this?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
does anyone remember this?

Michael Robinson: "do you know how many years Coach sing has played?"
Nate Davis: uh...7

Michael robinson: do you know how many pro-bowls hes been to?
Nate Davis: uh....10
michael robinson: SERIOUSLY?

lol

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
does anyone remember this?

Michael Robinson: "do you know how many years Coach sing has played?"
Nate Davis: uh...7

Michael robinson: do you know how many pro-bowls hes been to?
Nate Davis: uh....10
michael robinson: SERIOUSLY?

lol

I wouldn't laugh that much man, the guy is hs a learning disability, give it a rest.
Originally posted by RumphLegacy:
This..

ahh it makes sense now
the comments maiocco posted today by Dave Razzano bring to mind the debate on Joe Montana--whether Tony Razzano or Bill Walsh was the person responsible for the niers taking Joe Montana...Razzano always seemed to go out of his way to try to claim credit for taking Montana, but Walsh is the one in the Hall of Fame, and certainly he had the last call on who would be picked...

I'll side with Walsh on this debate
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by RumphLegacy:
This..

ahh it makes sense now

lolwut?
  • soao
  • Veteran
"Razzano's account of what happened with the Rams seems a little odd. The Rams signed Marc Bulger to a big money four year contract in 2004. Bulger had a pro-bowl year in 2004. Why would they argue so intensely (to the point where Razzano credits it for one of the reasons he lost his job) when it seems pretty evident that the Rams would not have been in the market for a high-round QB in 2005? Something in his account just doesn't seem right to me."

Right on. That's exactly what I was going to say. The Rams were 11th in O and 31 in D in 2005. They used their 19th pick on an Otackle. Why would any one care what your opinion of a player is if there is zero interest in acquiring said player? Could it be that the players he drafted on the D side of the ball didn't pan out? Stick with it Tony. Alex is the reason you're unemployed.
Share 49ersWebzone