Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 836 users in the forums

Niners sign DE Travis LaBoy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,090
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This guy was a 2nd round pick so you know he has some athleticism and talent. Arizona seemed to be high on this guy but he always seemed to be hurt or some s**t. Either way, I think he's a legit NFL talent. I'd probably keep him over Briggs but what do I know...I trust the coaches will make the right choice on this one since it seems like one of the tougher battles for a job.

Well it was only one game that LaBoy seemed to showcase his skills, Briggs has two games in which he showed consistency in. Lets hope LaBoy stays healthy and keeps up his game. But, I'd rather just trade Pary's, insert Brooks on the other side at Will, and have LaBoy and Briggs as back-ups.
I'm with you...Haralson's game has gone down and in LaBoy and Briggs we have two guys who can flat get after the QB.
I was impressed that he was getting lots of pressure on the QB
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I was impressed that he was getting lots of pressure on the QB

Yeah, it just seemed every few plays or so he was in the backfield. I know this is preseason and all, but the move LaBoy made on the Vikes' Clark to get to Jackson was nice - hope LaBoy can continue this type of play.
I was stoked when he signed with us originally.

I hope that everyone is now convinced that he and Brooks will be our starting OLB's one day.
LaBoy is LaMan. An actual pass rusher.
Originally posted by PTulini:



Hes LaMan now
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
That dude is ripped.
  • joe58
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 78
This is proving to be a hell of a good signing...
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This guy was a 2nd round pick so you know he has some athleticism and talent. Arizona seemed to be high on this guy but he always seemed to be hurt or some s**t. Either way, I think he's a legit NFL talent. I'd probably keep him over Briggs but what do I know...I trust the coaches will make the right choice on this one since it seems like one of the tougher battles for a job.

Well it was only one game that LaBoy seemed to showcase his skills, Briggs has two games in which he showed consistency in. Lets hope LaBoy stays healthy and keeps up his game. But, I'd rather just trade Pary's, insert Brooks on the other side at Will, and have LaBoy and Briggs as back-ups.

I approve this message.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hes LaMan now

stop
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Was a sweet hit on Campbell
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hes LaMan now

stop

Don't you mean LaBeast? Laboy Lawson and brooks and Briggs. O how i wish
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone