Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hes LaMan now

stop

Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This guy was a 2nd round pick so you know he has some athleticism and talent. Arizona seemed to be high on this guy but he always seemed to be hurt or some s**t. Either way, I think he's a legit NFL talent. I'd probably keep him over Briggs but what do I know...I trust the coaches will make the right choice on this one since it seems like one of the tougher battles for a job.

Well it was only one game that LaBoy seemed to showcase his skills, Briggs has two games in which he showed consistency in. Lets hope LaBoy stays healthy and keeps up his game. But, I'd rather just trade Pary's, insert Brooks on the other side at Will, and have LaBoy and Briggs as back-ups.

I approve this message.

Me too
One sack in the preseason = LT in his prime.

I like him too, but him and Brooks as starters, give me a break.

As the post above said, give me Brooks and Lawson on the outside, Briggs and Laboy to back them up. Done deal.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 29, 2010 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

As the post above said, give me Brooks and Lawson on the outside, Briggs and Laboy to back them up. Done deal.

I believe its 2 sacks this preseason? LaBoy got Tavaris Jackson last week.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I believe its 2 sacks this preseason? LaBoy got Tavaris Jackson last week.

This is correct.
CSN: LaBoy Beginning to Make an Impact for 49ers
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This guy was a 2nd round pick so you know he has some athleticism and talent. Arizona seemed to be high on this guy but he always seemed to be hurt or some s**t. Either way, I think he's a legit NFL talent. I'd probably keep him over Briggs but what do I know...I trust the coaches will make the right choice on this one since it seems like one of the tougher battles for a job.

Well it was only one game that LaBoy seemed to showcase his skills, Briggs has two games in which he showed consistency in. Lets hope LaBoy stays healthy and keeps up his game. But, I'd rather just trade Pary's, insert Brooks on the other side at Will, and have LaBoy and Briggs as back-ups.

I approve this message.

Me too

thats a wrap! somebody get on the horn and let balke n sing know
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
LaBoy is MaBoy. He is a beast and tremendous speed at rushing outside and beating the OT. He should be used on third and situational downs like brooks was last year. He is tearing it up so far.
Share 49ersWebzone