There are 221 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
More great news.

• Kyzen
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Originally posted by jcs:
So your saying that 3x all pro and 6x probowl OT Joe staley is overrated?

I am saying exactly that. He was a good player for awhile, but has been overrated for quite some time. You can't live off of past reputation forever... It's time to start looking for his replacement.

Who cares how many pro bowls he's gone to, he's struggled THIS year, before and after the injury. Nothing wrong with pointing that out.
He is heading quickly towards Retirement.

Time to hang them up.
I just want the best performing LT to be starting, if it isn't Staley anymore then so be it
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I just want the best performing LT to be starting, if it isn't Staley anymore then so be it

yuuuuuuuup!!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I love Joe, but he's breaking down now.
Originally posted by NCommand:
More great news.

That is great news. Jimmy might not get killed...
More great news.

So he misses more time and comes back to another rough patch while he shakes off the rust?

Feels like we're falling apart.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by TyCore:
More great news.

So he misses more time and comes back to another rough patch while he shakes off the rust?

Instead, how about this, he sits on the sidelines and watches Skule play, hopefully good and he's rested and ready to come back when needed and hopefully play like his former self?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kyzen:
More great news.

Instead, how about this, he sits on the sidelines and watches Skule play, hopefully good and he's rested and ready to come back when needed and hopefully play like his former self?

Or how bout we insert him back into his rightful place as the starting LT when he gets back to being healthy. We can scheme some help for him (for a week or two) like we have been doing for Skule, until he gets the rust off and gets back into his groove.

Its time for Staley to ride off into the sunset.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by evil:
More great news.

Or how bout we insert him back into his rightful place as the starting LT when he gets back to being healthy. We can scheme some help for him (for a week or two) like we have been doing for Skule, until he gets the rust off and gets back into his groove.

I guess that will work, then all we have to do is give up our aspirations of winning enough games to get to the playoffs and winning any playoff games.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I guess that will work, then all we have to do is give up our aspirations of winning enough games to get to the playoffs and winning any playoff games.

• Kyzen
Originally posted by evil:

Can't have Joe dropping the mic with no thumbs. He's got a show to do. Get well Joe
Share 49erswebzone