There are 125 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by evil:
We probably should have adjusted with scheming additional help for Joe since Clowney was clowning us.

I have been on the KS bandwagon a long time. Last night was tough to watch re decisions. Though, I imagine scheme help is more on Saleh et. al.
[ Edited by Polkadots on Nov 12, 2019 at 4:25 PM ]
Maybe he and McGlinchey should stop all the ass grabbing and Disney singing and start working on technique again.

Sad when Skule and Bruns played like the first rounders against far better fronts
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Maybe he and McGlinchey should stop all the ass grabbing and Disney singing and start working on technique again.

Sad when Skule and Bruns played like the first rounders against far better fronts

ouch and true

Window is possibly closing for this old timer.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm almost glad Staley is out a couple of weeks - he was playing like crap.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Yeah I'm sure that's it
Can't wait to see Staley in Baltimore this December!

Hope it was just rust but whatever it was.. he looked turrible

Post of the year

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Is time to retire, Joe.
Old bones
f**k! Do the injuries ever stop with this team????
Originally posted by elguapo:
f**k! Do the injuries ever stop with this team????

Its part of the game. Next man up
Originally posted by Scottie15:

Post of the year

Staley getting abused and McGlinchey taking that Sophomore SLUMP in stride, getting hit with that sophomore slump like a mac truck.
Share 49erswebzone