LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 180 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Tell em!

For the love of God, if fans could EVER see past the Jimmy-obsession, they'd see so many great things about this team. They'd also see how many team issues we regularly have too. I have a nice accumulated list to date. We need to bring that same energy to every one of these things BECAUSE it's a team game and they all have a massive effect on the W or L.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 17, 2022 at 7:19 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Tell em!

For the love of God, if fans could EVER see past the Jimmy-obsession, they'd see so many great things about this team. They'd also see how many team issues we regularly have too. I have a nice accumulated list to date. We need to bring that same energy to every one of these things BECAUSE it's a team game and they all have a massive effect on the W or L.

• pdc20
  • Veteran
They just have no memories. Remember the period between Mariucci and Harbaugh? That was great football isn´t it?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Whitworth is coming at my guy all wrong

His wife went on and posted about not selling tickets then responded to a 9er fan (and WZ legend PTulini) and attacked him. No apology, but instead an "I shouldn't post when I drink" was her "classy" response the following morning.

Imagine a players wife drunk posting and attacking fans yet this tough guy player wants to come at my guy for trolling after she came at another teams fans.

GTFO Andrew.
  • dj43
Originally posted by evil:

His wife went on and posted about not selling tickets then responded to a 9er fan (and WZ legend PTulini) and attacked him. No apology, but instead an "I shouldn't post when I drink" was her "classy" response the following morning.

Imagine a players wife drunk posting and attacking fans yet this tough guy player wants to come at my guy for trolling after she came at another teams fans.

GTFO Andrew.

I must have been under a rock. What is the background to all this?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

GTFO Andrew.

Staley is not responsible for people being nasty to Melissa Whitworth. Staley's comment was just in good fun, nothing bad about it at all.
  • evil
  • Veteran

The Whitworths are upset at Joe for this trolling tweet

But it was OK for her to respond to a 49ers fan and call us classless and a*****es

• dj43

The Whitworths are upset at Joe for this trolling tweet

But it was OK for her to respond to a 49ers fan and call us classless and a*****es

OK, thanks. I was aware of those tweets but was surprised it was blown up to this.
Whitworth … clueless ?

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cortana49:
Whitworth … clueless ?

She's Gaslighting the situation to make it worse than it is. Shouldn't have been embarrassing herself on twitter in the first place begging to buy back tickets from fans.

GTFO Andrew.

Yeah he's coming off like a real b***h
Did Whitworth wait until now to respond? Didn't this happen last Sunday? What a tough guy
Why is he worried about Joe Staley? I'd be worried about Joe Burrow if I were him.
Share 49ersWebzone