There are 276 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
If it were being rigged, it is a pretty easy reason. A bunch of money just went into SoFi. Seemingly they were having trouble getting fans there. But everyone loves a SB winner. For the long term of the league, it shows other cities that building a new stadium pays off...... I find it hard to believe it could be rigged and stay hidden, but that did seem awfully shady that calls started happening at the end of the game like that
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by craig33:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
You see the NFL PR guys on all these boards posing as fans saying "no it wasn't rigged".

Why would any fan not connected to the Rams come on saying that that super bowl was on the up & up after seeing this year in and year out?

Why would a former SB winner put this out there? https://youtu.be/TofGuOnLm0A

We just saw it again today

Greatest cover up ever. Even greater than the fake moon landing.

Meh, NFL = NBA = Rigged!

Yea, this has now been proven.

Nope no it hasn't
Is the NFL rigged or are the officials just crappy under pressure?
Originally posted by ubaisore:
If it were being rigged, it is a pretty easy reason. A bunch of money just went into SoFi. Seemingly they were having trouble getting fans there. But everyone loves a SB winner. For the long term of the league, it shows other cities that building a new stadium pays off...... I find it hard to believe it could be rigged and stay hidden, but that did seem awfully shady that calls started happening at the end of the game like that

Where's the Falcons Super Bowl? Vikings?

They dont have issues getting fans
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Rams had a better chance of beating the Bengals than the Chiefs.

Not if it's rigged. I can tell you what's going to pull a better rating, promote their long term future. It's not the Cincinnati Bengals that's for sure.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
A player told us all it was rigged:

https://youtu.be/TofGuOnLm0A

I remember that one guy who you used to constantly post crap like this and beloved it. Thankfully he got banned.

Of course he got banned, messing with that NFL $

I just think it's silly to believe that.

The league has very little to gain compared to what they can lose. It's not even close to being worth it for the NFL.

Now refs getting paid off, there's an argument there. It's not like it's never happened.

Nah, it's the league.

Lol

agree, f**k logic. being crazy is way more fun
Rigged is a strong word and I don't feel like it's completely written out like how the WWF is. I think there is a clear agenda though that is pushed for certain situations.
Rams just gained 5 members for their fanbase, they're almost at 15
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Rams had a better chance of beating the Bengals than the Chiefs.

Not if it's rigged. I can tell you what's going to pull a better rating, promote their long term future. It's not the Cincinnati Bengals that's for sure.

Ya, I'm sure the NFL would've gone out of business if the Bengals would've won...

Pats, a team that has been s**t for decades, won 3 SBs with just defense in a span of like 7 yewrs, including beating the media darling Rams.

Btw, NFL is so popular bc every fan base believes they can win (except the Lions of course). Bengals winning would've been even better for the NFL if you think about it logically.

Originally posted by ubaisore:

They dont have issues getting fans

They both had worst fan attendance this year than the Rams. What about the Raiders they are bottom 5 attendance with a brand new stadium.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Rigged is a strong word and I don't feel like it's completely written out like how the WWF is. I think there is a clear agenda though that is pushed for certain situations.

Rigged is a strong word.

Do you remember this no call:

https://youtu.be/xjvZHMod_3E
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for tommyncal.
It's why the NFL has never approved full time officiating, the blame can be ushered to the 'poor game day officiating'.
Originally posted by tommyncal:
It's why the NFL has never approved full time officiating, the blame can be ushered to the 'poor game day officiating'.

This hurts, I used to love the sport of football until today.

This actually makes the WWE a real sport.
Share 49ersWebzone