LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I can't believe:

1) peeps crying over this like it's the end of their world
2) peeps rly believe s**t is rigged
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

So you believe the NFL is above scrutiny? The CTE cover up, you don't believe that either? Dan Snyder cover up, you believe he is a boy scout?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Ya, I'm sure the NFL would've gone out of business if the Bengals would've won...

Pats, a team that has been s**t for decades, won 3 SBs with just defense in a span of like 7 yewrs, including beating the media darling Rams.

Btw, NFL is so popular bc every fan base believes they can win (except the Lions of course). Bengals winning would've been even better for the NFL if you think about it logically.

Well when the Pats beat the Rams was 9/11. Robert Kraft says during the trophy presentation "We are all Patriots."

And no, the NFL needed the huge market of LA to get a championship and build the fan base there. It's been kind of a mess since moving back to LA.
Burrow is a great face for the NFL to make it to the Super Bowl but all along this was for the Rams to win. A 2nd place finish gives teams like the Bengals still a bunch of hope.
Of course this was rigged. LA is the 2nd largest city in the country, but the Rams fan base is almost non-existent. The league NEEDS the people around there to either become Rams fans, or re-discover their fondness of that team.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
I can't believe:

Do you believe in Unicorns ?
I can't believe:

Hystericals gif said it best. Enough for me as well
I just feel bad for longtime bengals fans, gutpunch losses in their last two SB appearances

Sorry Cris
[ Edited by Bigfishrider on Feb 13, 2022 at 8:30 PM ]
I can't believe:

I believed it before this game, but now I know it to be true.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Lol. After the blatant missed offensive pi on Ramsey which effectively gave the Bengals 10 points it was somehow rigged for the Rams.

Stafford earned it. He's always been clutch and had good football IQ. Just shows you how much certain franchises just suck.

He had a lucky season. He won't do it again...BOOK IT
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Ya, I'm sure the NFL would've gone out of business if the Bengals would've won...

Pats, a team that has been s**t for decades, won 3 SBs with just defense in a span of like 7 yewrs, including beating the media darling Rams.

Btw, NFL is so popular bc every fan base believes they can win (except the Lions of course). Bengals winning would've been even better for the NFL if you think about it logically.

You bring up a good point that the league thrives on everyone having a chance but because the Bengals were 10-7, a small market team, with no star power they're not a team you'd ever want in the SB. You still want the Super Bowl to feature the league's best.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 13, 2022 at 8:35 PM ]

I hope they rig for us to win next year.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

THIS

I can't believe:

If you don't think this was rigged I got a bridge to sell you 😉👍

Apparently we're too loyal of fans to have them rig it for us…
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Apparently we're too loyal of fans to have them rig it for us…

agreed, we need to be more like rams fan and dont show up to the games and stuff.
Share 49ersWebzone