LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Wayne Gallman RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Gallman is a great signing.

Underrated player, did pretty well to fill in for Barkley last season.
^
Excellent signing...Gallman can play, as he showed last year filling in for Saquon. Wow, pretty sure there will be more UDFA RB's rather than using a draft pick. Just before the draft, I love it.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Excellent signing...Gallman can play, as he showed last year filling in for Saquon. Wow, pretty sure there will be more UDFA RB's rather than using a draft pick. Just before the draft, I love it.
Pooka!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Great signing!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

This is already KS/|JLs best off season to date. and we havent even got to the draft yet.

i think they have learned alot post SB loss + injury season.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Signing a former Giant RB who has probably talked to Tiki Barber who has epilepsy. Dots connect to drafting Justin Fields
Solid pick up...can't hate on depth
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:
Great signing!

times ten... am surprised a nice back like him is still out there. i bet we get more from him in one year than we ever got from jet. we got three nice backs. hasty is gravy..i assume the team grabs a undrafted kid for pre season and practice. a very very good signing
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I like these signings, they're both low risk, solid additions to the team. 2 experienced role player-types.

you said nothing wrong
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Reading Giant fans crying, thinking he's going to be good.
they can sign jet then

• thl408
Nice three man committee with Mostert, Wilson, and Gallman. His 2020 highlights doesn't have any outside zone runs. Lots of inside zone with sprinkles of gap runs. Just an observation of highlights.
Looked nice in the outside runs, imagine that with Trent down blocking and Juice leading the train
[ Edited by asvidzinski on Apr 21, 2021 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Nice three man committee with Mostert, Wilson, and Gallman. His 2020 highlights doesn't have any outside zone runs. Lots of inside zone with sprinkles of gap runs. Just an observation of highlights.
He def knows how to get into the endzone when at the goaline
This guy is a stud. Beat the Seahawks by himself
Originally posted by elguapo:
This guy is a stud. Beat the Seahawks by himself

Pay the man!
Share 49ersWebzone