Originally posted by LVJay:Even if...
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I would of loved if Gore came back home, but this deal is better especially long haul (good talent, young, violent runner).
i love him but no need for gire.. just grab a undrafted kid for camp and pre season
Yup. We got our definite 3. Unless Hasty loses out to one of the camp bodies, I'd say he's our 4th dude and we set at that position
There are 592 users in the forums
Wayne Gallman RB
Shop 49ers game tickets
Apr 21, 2021 at 7:15 PM
- zeppfan1
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,827
Apr 21, 2021 at 7:49 PM
- LVJay
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,847
Apr 21, 2021 at 9:40 PM
- Bobdawg78
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,745
I wonder how cheap we got him, being this late in FA? I like the move, Mostert+Wilson get hurt a lot, so having another good RB is nice.
Apr 22, 2021 at 3:11 AM
- maxsmart
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,798
Gallman's running style looks like a poor mans' Marcus Allen
Apr 22, 2021 at 5:23 AM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,503
Originally posted by Giedi:
Great points!![]()
![]()
Thanks Giedi. I just want to be a giedi master like my father before me
Originally posted by LVJay:
3 headed amigo...not monster?
My little buttercup, has the sweetest.......aaaasmile
Apr 22, 2021 at 11:59 AM
- Wolf_Packer_53
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,846
Anybody know his speed in Madden? lol
Apr 22, 2021 at 12:15 PM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,800
Why wasn't Gallman coveted more by NY? Why was he signed so late? I thought he was pretty decent as Saquan's backup
Apr 22, 2021 at 1:47 PM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
Originally posted by Silky:
Why wasn't Gallman coveted more by NY? Why was he signed so late? I thought he was pretty decent as Saquan's backup
Giants fans are wondering the same thing from what I can tell. On Twitter most of their responses were "Can somebody explain why we let him get away?" or "Damn you 49ers, you're getting a good one"
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Apr 22, 2021 at 1:47 PM ]
Apr 22, 2021 at 3:53 PM
- pd24
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,407
He did have a good amount TDs I think. He came on for a few weeks in the fantasy football season.
Apr 22, 2021 at 4:06 PM
- 49erBigMac
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,056
This is a good swing of the bat, happy to take a swing here
Apr 22, 2021 at 4:27 PM
- mrbusinessman499
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,490
Originally posted by susweel:
Scrub
You really don't know much football, do you? Lol!
Apr 22, 2021 at 5:02 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,368
Yards after contact per rush, 2020 (PFF)...
— David Lombardi (@LombardiHimself) April 21, 2021
1. Nick Chubb: 4.06
2. Derrick Henry: 3.94
3. Ronald Jones: 3.65
**4. Wayne Gallman: 3.63**
5. Tony Pollard: 3.59
6. Aaron Jones: 3.54
The film is correct. The 49ers did indeed sign a very hard runner https://t.co/ma88v5iIGP
Apr 22, 2021 at 5:04 PM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,503
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yards after contact per rush, 2020 (PFF)...
— David Lombardi (@LombardiHimself) April 21, 2021
1. Nick Chubb: 4.06
2. Derrick Henry: 3.94
3. Ronald Jones: 3.65
**4. Wayne Gallman: 3.63**
5. Tony Pollard: 3.59
6. Aaron Jones: 3.54
The film is correct. The 49ers did indeed sign a very hard runner https://t.co/ma88v5iIGP
This guy is an excellent backup and could start on a few teams. He is a top tackle breaker and he was on the s**tty giants. If and when Mostert and Wilson get injured this guy can come in and we will be great.
Apr 22, 2021 at 5:49 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,090
Why wasn't Gallman drafted I remember him beasting in college!!!
Apr 22, 2021 at 6:31 PM
- TheBlueHell
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,310
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Why wasn't Gallman drafted I remember him beasting in college!!!
He was taken in the 4th round by the Giants.

