Russell Wilson...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Let him go. Bwa haha haha.

Wait. That's not good enough.

Wait, wait. That's not good enough, either.

Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Lol the NFL is turning into the NBA.

Good. About time these owners dont have so much power. Players shouldn't be forced into wasting their careers for terrible organizations.

I disagree—for a host of reasons. I'll leave it at that.

The NFL turning into the NBA would be disastrous. The NBA is a circus s**tshow full of clown players running the league. There's no real competition or rivalries because they're all buttbuddies and finagle their way off and onto whatever team they want. I haven't watched the NBA in years because it's a trash product. I was a kid during the '90s and was fortunate enough to watch the last decade of real NBA basketball.

I'm thankful the NFL is the way it is. You actually have to compete and earn it in the NFL.
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 10, 2021 at 12:40 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Heroism:

Good. About time these owners dont have so much power. Players shouldn't be forced into wasting their careers for terrible organizations.

The NFL turning into the NBA would be disastrous. The NBA is a circus s**tshow full of clown players running the league. There's no real competition or rivalries because they're all buttbuddies and finagle their way off and onto whatever team they want. I haven't watched the NBA in years. I was a kid during the '90s and was fortunate enough to watch the last decade of real NBA basketball.

I'm thankful the NFL is the way it is. You actually have to compete and earn it in the NFL.

Too late, my man. Brady goes to a Bucs team that is largely in good shape, gets Gronk out of retirement to come with him, which attracts Antonio Brown, and bam, SUPER BOWL TITLE!

I know we view these players are just trained monkeys for our entertainment, but they are still human beings. Yes they make a lot of money, but they aren't the only people making that much money. Should a VP for a big company be forced to stay there? A lot of different jobs are contract based and theres always an out. It shouldn't be different in sports.

Im not saying that players should just be able to get out of a contract anytime they want, but the owners having so much power is bs.

Yeah I'm a lefty that believes in labor power, and even though these players are millionaires, they're still the labor force of their industry. The NFL, like much of corporate America, has too much power over its workers IMO.
[ Edited by Young2Owens on Feb 10, 2021 at 2:41 PM ]
I can give you 65 million reasons why he's not going anywhere. They paid too much for him upfront for him to try and worm his way out

But I'm guessing he just wants a say like Brady. I know it worked for Brady but him being 43 kind of factors in there. You brought him for 1 or 2 runs at a title.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 10, 2021 at 8:50 PM ]
I dont think he will play for seattle again. The Stafford and Goff Trade began a dominoe effect.
I can see Dallas, Indy, or Bears mortgaging their future for him. Seattle will get a boatload of picks and likely sign a vet while a rookie is in the pipeline.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I dont think he will play for seattle again. The Stafford and Goff Trade began a dominoe effect.
I can see Dallas, Indy, or Bears mortgaging their future for him. Seattle will get a boatload of picks and likely sign a vet while a rookie is in the pipeline.

There's a 39 million dollar dead cap hit if they get rid of him this year. 26 next year. He's not going anywhere.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 11, 2021 at 2:50 PM ]

Lol

I really, really hope that you don't actually believe this.
The odds for Wilson returning to Seattle is -1100. I would easily risk 1100 to win 100. That's a lock. I may put 5500 to win 500 today.

worst case if RW is traded we no longer have to worry about the Seahawks for a long time and that's worth the loss of $. It's a win win

Originally posted by elguapo:
The odds for Wilson returning to Seattle is -1100. I would easily risk 1100 to win 100. That's a lock. I may put 5500 to win 500 today.

worst case if RW is traded we no longer have to worry about the Seahawks for a long time and that's worth the loss of $. It's a win win

put it in bitcoin
hate him or love him, that Ciara Chocolate is greatness
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The odds of Seattle ever trading him within the division?

I love it! Lol🤣😂😅
The NFL is already the NBA, and Brady is already like Lebron. I expect many vets like JJ Watt, etc to take the vet minimum to play for Brady this offseason
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Feb 13, 2021 at 5:43 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:

This, I wouldn't be surprised if russ is moved a few years down the road but he isn't going anywhere this upcoming season that's money up for grabs
Share 49ersWebzone