LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 282 users in the forums

Russell Wilson...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Everybody in this thread saying "lol he's definitely not getting traded to the 49ers."

Yeah okay. Him leaving the division would still be significant news for us.

With that said, I don't think he's getting traded.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
But Wilson is probably the dumbest of them all. He wants to command such a high salary and expect his FO to fill holes with good players with money they dont have. I think Seahawks actually set him up with a decent O-line this year and he has one of the best WR duos in the league. He is just mad that he cant win s**t without a no. 1 defense.

I mean, SEA could've invested more in the OL with all those picks they gave up for Adams
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
But Wilson is probably the dumbest of them all. He wants to command such a high salary and expect his FO to fill holes with good players with money they dont have. I think Seahawks actually set him up with a decent O-line this year and he has one of the best WR duos in the league. He is just mad that he cant win s**t without a no. 1 defense.

I mean, SEA could've invested more in the OL with all those picks they gave up for Adams
some one provided the data on drafting OL, Seattle drafted OL..some high and some low in every draft since like 2015 or later. They tried with what they could

now it's really about their Scouting is terrible or RW really makes OL terrible
LOL another QB on a HUGE deal b***hing about the talent pool around him so he can drag his huge contract someplace else and put that team in the same position.
Seattle hasn't done a good job of giving Wilson weapons for most of his time there. Last year was probably the best receiving duo he's had but the O line was terrible for much of the year. Same for the running game. Even with his scrambling and speed he gets sacked a lot. Some of that's on him because he'll hold the ball forever while he looks for somebody open downfield. There's no question that they need an O line upgrade but join the club. Probably 3/4 of the league needs that.
Lol the NFL is turning into the NBA.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Everybody in this thread saying "lol he's definitely not getting traded to the 49ers."

Yeah okay. Him leaving the division would still be significant news for us.

With that said, I don't think he's getting traded.

Especially if he is traded for Watson or Pete deals him to the Jets and gets the #2 overall to take Wilson and piss off many here
[ Edited by evil on Feb 10, 2021 at 9:06 AM ]
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Good. About time these owners dont have so much power. Players shouldn't be forced into wasting their careers for terrible organizations.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Good. About time these owners dont have so much power. Players shouldn't be forced into wasting their careers for terrible organizations.

I disagree—for a host of reasons. I'll leave it at that.

I mean, the players shouldn't agree on long term contracts also

I disagree—for a host of reasons. I'll leave it at that.

I know we view these players are just trained monkeys for our entertainment, but they are still human beings. Yes they make a lot of money, but they aren't the only people making that much money. Should a VP for a big company be forced to stay there? A lot of different jobs are contract based and theres always an out. It shouldn't be different in sports.

Im not saying that players should just be able to get out of a contract anytime they want, but the owners having so much power is bs.
Originally posted by dhp318:

They've been drafting OL consistently for years, both with early and late picks....they suck at it.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
They've been drafting OL consistently for years, both with early and late picks....they suck at it.

When you read this forum it sometimes sounds like the 49ers are the only team that can't draft O line.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
When you read this forum it sometimes sounds like the 49ers are the only team that can't draft O line.

The Saints, Steelers, Patriots and Packers seem to be the only teams that consistently hit on OL although New England remains to be seen now that Dante Scarnecchia has retired(again).
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Cant do it. I just cant. There's a line that cant crossed. It's like seeing Michael Irvin or emmitt smith in a niners uniform.

How'd everyone feel about Sherman after the 2013 NFCC versus now??
Share 49ersWebzone