LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

Russell Wilson...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by elguapo:
The odds for Wilson returning to Seattle is -1100. I would easily risk 1100 to win 100. That's a lock. I may put 5500 to win 500 today.

This, I wouldn't be surprised if russ is moved a few years down the road but he isn't going anywhere this upcoming season that's money up for grabs

I think so too, I highly suggest anyone that has some extra cash laying around or can get access to it to put in this bet immediately. There is almost zero chance he leaves IMO and if he does we have to look at it this way. It's money well spent.
Make sure he's not cooking to feed the hungry.
duh

Originally posted by NYniner85:
duh

Shocker there.
duh

Lol no s**t
a historically irrelevant franchise like the seahaks will never trade one of the handful of players who made them relevant. he's not going anywhere until Bosa plants him on IR next year
Originally posted by Heroism:
The NFL turning into the NBA would be disastrous. The NBA is a circus s**tshow full of clown players running the league. There's no real competition or rivalries because they're all buttbuddies and finagle their way off and onto whatever team they want. I haven't watched the NBA in years because it's a trash product. I was a kid during the '90s and was fortunate enough to watch the last decade of real NBA basketball.

I'm thankful the NFL is the way it is. You actually have to compete and earn it in the NFL.

This x100000

The NBA has been absolute trash for a decade since lebron dick tucked and ran to Miami
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
The NFL turning into the NBA would be disastrous. The NBA is a circus s**tshow full of clown players running the league. There's no real competition or rivalries because they're all buttbuddies and finagle their way off and onto whatever team they want. I haven't watched the NBA in years because it's a trash product. I was a kid during the '90s and was fortunate enough to watch the last decade of real NBA basketball.

I'm thankful the NFL is the way it is. You actually have to compete and earn it in the NFL.

This x100000

The NBA has been absolute trash for a decade since lebron dick tucked and ran to Miami

Lil Smurf wants to go to NEW YORK !!!
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

This x100000

I agree with your thoughts completely, but to say that "the last decade of real NBA basketball" wasn't a product that was made for you is crazy lol, NBA and NFL are businesses to make money not to please fans.
duh

And water is wet

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Cant do it. I just cant. There's a line that cant crossed. It's like seeing Michael Irvin or emmitt smith in a niners uniform.

Remember Emmitt Smith as a Phoenix Cardinal?🤢
Originally posted by Since07:
This, I wouldn't be surprised if russ is moved a few years down the road but he isn't going anywhere this upcoming season that's money up for grabs

He's gone in 2 years for sure.
One could surmise that the possibilities are..... unnnliiiiimmmmmmmited
Originally posted by ninerjok:
duh

And water is wet

And "pay me my money.....in cashhhhh"

I can thank this little cry baby for whining because that got the lines up for sports betting.

Now I have to thank the midget for winning me money as well as being a waste of a playoff spot every year. I hope some of you put in that bet
[ Edited by elguapo on Feb 21, 2021 at 5:30 PM ]
any fan would be dumb to not want Wilson.

But also it would never happen lol.

Cmon now.

Lock this thread.
Share 49ersWebzone