LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 118 users in the forums

Russell Wilson...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ain't happening. Lol
Watch the Seahawks trade him for Deshaun Watson with our luck. We would be playing against Watson for next 15 years
[ Edited by asu49ers on Feb 9, 2021 at 7:53 PM ]
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Watch the Seahawks trade him for Deshaun Watson with our luck. We would be playing against Watson for next 15 years

Wilson has a NTC.

Why would he want to leave Seattle just to go to Houston?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Almost zero percent chance it happens. Seahawks would be dumb mofos to trade him in the division

But Wilson is probably the dumbest of them all. He wants to command such a high salary and expect his FO to fill holes with good players with money they dont have. I think Seahawks actually set him up with a decent O-line this year and he has one of the best WR duos in the league. He is just mad that he cant win s**t without a no. 1 defense.

Pretty much , he just ranting to rant, he really doesn't wanna leave or anything
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Almost zero percent chance it happens. Seahawks would be dumb mofos to trade him in the division

But Wilson is probably the dumbest of them all. He wants to command such a high salary and expect his FO to fill holes with good players with money they dont have. I think Seahawks actually set him up with a decent O-line this year and he has one of the best WR duos in the league. He is just mad that he cant win s**t without a no. 1 defense.

Dude, with what Seattle has put in front to block for him... he might as well take the money, guys up front ain't earning it. I think their line was actually worse than the 49ers.
if he took a paycut I would feel dirty taking him but I still think he's the best QB in the NFC West, even taking into account Stafford on the Rams now.

But he ain't taking a paycut, and the Hawks ain't trading him, so Bosa please rag doll him
The odds of Seattle ever trading him within the division?

Originally posted by elguapo:
The Seahawks would never trade him to the Niners no chance in hell.
^ Agreed. With that being said, if we can accept Sherm in red and gold, we could totally accept Wilson.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
This is a shot at the Seahawks FO to actually invest in a functional offensive line.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
He has accuracy issues 😂

Absolutely not
Originally posted by GEEK:
This is a shot at the Seahawks FO to actually invest in a functional offensive line.
Nothing they can do about it

Ding ding ding. Bingo hear hear
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Let him go. Bwa haha haha.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:
Let him go. Bwa haha haha.

Wait. That's not good enough.
Share 49ersWebzone