LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Who Should Really Have More Commercials?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who Should Really Have More Commercials?

Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I honestly feel bad for you.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
OrOriginally posted by johnnystrzykalski:

How was Area 51?

yeah.. what happened today?,
anyone who thinks they are watching natural, unmolested competion, is a fool of the highest degree.
the nfl cashed in on its investment.
next week is going to blow your mind.

Wth are you talkig about? And seriously, enough with calling people idiots bc they dont walk around with tin foil hats on like you. Show some actual proof on this, at a least former player saying this or stfu already and go post this crap on 4chan.
Wth are you talkig about? And seriously, enough with calling people idiots bc they dont walk around with tin foil hats on like you. Show some actual proof on this, at a least former player saying this or stfu already and go post this crap on 4chan.

youve been trained to need someone to tell you. You cant think for yourself.
the proof is every week, multiple games come down to the final plays/two minutes/ last downs etc.. thats not possible in the real world.
in the real world it would rarely happen. Very rarely. thats how simple common sense works/is but youve lost it because you believe what ever news and tv tells you.
actually watch a game. Not just the ball flying in the air. Watch defenders the entire game. All they do is run up to the ball carrier and fall down. They arent even trying to tackle. You sit there like a fool and keep seeing the ball spotted in wrong places and phantom penalties all over.. and you still cant figure it out?
this year, the Niners will go Against Patriots in the SB because its already been decided. Not because they tried really hard and earned it.
tin foil is just a stupid childish remark youve heard and repeat. You dont have an intellectual counter.
I already know the Pats will lose this week. but when it happens, youll just spout some dumb- any given sunday cliche, instead of realizing something is fishy.
Its professional players...what do you mean its impossible for the scores to be so close? When you have two good teams its usually close, how it should be. You expect every score to look like Pats vs Dolphins?

Sounds like you never played any sports in your life and don't understand competition at all.

Go troll another forum. You have yet to provide any proof except, ScOrEs cAnT bE cLoSe...pLaYeRs faLL DOwn wHeN tHeY aRe cLosE tO tHe bALl.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
mahomes is light years better than the other two. So..... him.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

the proof is every week, multiple games come down to the final plays/two minutes/ last downs etc.. thats not possible in the real world.
in the real world it would rarely happen. Very rarely. thats how simple common sense works/is but youve lost it because you believe what ever news and tv tells you.
actually watch a game. Not just the ball flying in the air. Watch defenders the entire game. All they do is run up to the ball carrier and fall down. They arent even trying to tackle. You sit there like a fool and keep seeing the ball spotted in wrong places and phantom penalties all over.. and you still cant figure it out?
this year, the Niners will go Against Patriots in the SB because its already been decided. Not because they tried really hard and earned it.
tin foil is just a stupid childish remark youve heard and repeat. You dont have an intellectual counter.
I already know the Pats will lose this week. but when it happens, youll just spout some dumb- any given sunday cliche, instead of realizing something is fishy.

Quoted for later reference
Originally posted by Janitor:
Quoted for later reference

Hes 1 for 4 already on the year. The Pats against Bills is the only one he got right. Took a lot of courage to pick the Pats there...

If the Patriots lose to the Redskins this week Ill fly out out to your house and give you the best blow job youve ever had.
Originally posted by valrod33:
If the Patriots lose to the Redskins this week Ill fly out out to your house and give you the best blow job youve ever had.

well.... you mean youll pay for someone else, preferably female, to do it...
Hes 1 for 4 already on the year. The Pats against Bills is the only one he got right. Took a lot of courage to pick the Pats there...

lol what 1-4 are you talking about? i never even brought pats-bills up.. that was a foregone conclusion.
i havent done any such predicting here at all. I havent predicted any Bills loss till now.
the pats game vs Skins has nothing to do with any random predictions. its 3 weeks of numerology research.
besides that.. keeping track of any picks i make has nothing to do with games being staged. They are regardless.

No, ill do it.

Originally posted by frozen49er:
This is an actual conversation? Holy hell.

This! Embarrassing

No, ill do it.

Vel is a former cover boy for Boons magazine. Dont pass up the chance.

i'm going to try and avoid googling what ever that is..
.. dont wanna know

i'm going to try and avoid googling what ever that is..
.. dont wanna know

Lol you're using google? Google only wants you to see what they put out, use your brain and realize that google is all scripted and ran by the lizard people. Its common sense. I cant believe you dont see this as an adult. You never realized how you are about to type something and then google finishes it for you? Do some numerology research, you will see the truth.
Lol you're using google? Google only wants you to see what they put out, use your brain and realize that google is all scripted and ran by the lizard people. Its common sense. I cant believe you dont see this as an adult. You never realized how you are about to type something and then google finishes it for you? Do some numerology research, you will see the truth.

you cant argue against the fact they do relegate what the search puts on the front pages
Share 49ersWebzone